New to this emulator, quick questions and concerns.
Like i said to you in PM,i have sure for recognition of dev9giga_razi dll,you will need winpcap installed.

Sponsored links

I can't input anything into the WinDip thing, I've got my Id's, but when I try to input them it won't take my input. Help?
You are using windip...you already putt the signs from the OFFSET?,and you are using a SLUS(ntsc) disk or SLES (PAL) disk?
No forget the Pal version have DNAS.
Need a registry in- Central Station
(04-21-2014, 04:51 AM)DESTRUIDOR Wrote: You are using windip...you already putt the signs from the OFFSET?,and you are using a SLUS(ntsc) disk or SLES (PAL) disk?

I'm in the us, so ntsc. But what do you mean put the signs from the OFFSET?
(04-21-2014, 04:55 AM)Bugattikid2012 Wrote: I'm in the us, so ntsc. But what do you mean put the signs from the OFFSET?

You have a problem in the DISK ID,right...humm,First use SCAN FILE,second VERIFY VERSION,After this look for the box below,in the begin have write DNAS and in the end have-0x0000000(for example)
write this code.
Is Socom USA navy 3.right,use this code-75ED4282
B4 C7 00 30 F9 This is the code!

Verify version- press ok.

Now,this is all,all right.
You're not hearing me out. I cannot put anything in as a code at all! It will not accept my numbers!
Is there another version of Windip that someone may have? 1.7 doesn't seem to be working, no matter what game I use. Also, when I try to boot with the Dev9 gigahertz plugin enabled, the whole emulator process crashes.
Any idea to what's going on?