New user here, wondering about PS1 emulation?
I have a feeling that abdo123 isn't trying to troll. He just isn't very good in english. But yeah, putting down exclamation marks at the end of sentences sounds like your shouting at other people all the time.
CPU: Intel Core i5-3470 Quad Core @ 3.6GHz
RAM: 8GB
GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 660 Ti

Sponsored links

(08-25-2012, 04:59 AM)PyroBunta Wrote: I have a feeling that abdo123 isn't trying to troll. He just isn't very good in english. But yeah, putting down exclamation marks at the end of sentences sounds like your shouting at other people all the time.

when i put ???? in front of a sentence then it's a misunderstanding or an argument need to be clarified is it too hard to notice !!!

(08-25-2012, 03:55 AM)miseru99 Wrote: Let me take a baseball bat and strighten some of your "facts" as well:
-Not all emulators are plugin oriented. Xebra for sure isn't, in other words you ARE stuck with the stuff it comes with. Saying otherwise means you talk about emu you never even saw and try to show otherwise;].
-About GSdx being limited to PCSX2 not being a general GS plugin you're also wrong;P, GSdx can be used for both ps2 and ps1 emus;P, soo not only it's a general GS plugin, but works for 2 different GS chips as well.

Anyway that's yet another offtop created by nonsense which had to be corrected;].

1- about Xebra well true i haven't used it and so do you however a Emulator not allowing external Plugins is quite a suckish one ! Huh

2- with the lack of GS main settings and GS window settings in GSDX it's marked as PCSX2 only ! Wink ( however that can easily changed )
(08-25-2012, 02:48 PM)abdo123 Wrote: when i put ???? in front of a sentence then it's a misunderstanding or an argument need to be clarified is it too hard to notice !!!

Putting stuff like that sounds like RPG dialogue lol. Better put some thing like "what?" or "excuse me?" and maybe even "huh?". You even forgot to put a question mark at the end of your last postand added "!" once again. Not trying to be a grammar nazi, but it sounds like shouting man.
you do know that the post above was written in 2 minutes and this one in 10 seconds right Wink
Seriously? What does the time taken when typing has anything to do with it? Do you seriously have to type as quick as possible even if it means ruining the grammar and contents of the post? It didn't even take me a minute to type this.
OK can we discuss that later in another place i don't like to get a warning for hijacking people's threads Smile

however i admit that sometimes my posts are not much understandable however it's my problem because of me lacking self composition and expression not my English skills , educational problem .etc ( i already aware of such a problem )
???Both of you, stop spamming this thread before some mod starts to award you !!!
Thanks for your understanding Wink
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Alright alright. Apologies there jesalevin. It's not really spam though... but whatever.
lol reading how this thread went was fun, i think it just made my day xD
@miseru99 i really thank you for telling me bout Xebra Smile imma try it out later :3 i guess i can sacrifice better looking graphics if some of the games i have could work at all >.>
Playing PS1 games with no graphical enhancements isn't as bad as emulating PS2 games in native resolution. The difference between SDTVs and PC screens for PS1 games isn't as big as PS2 games. So yeah, Xebra is a good choice (although I still use ePSXe most of the time because I got used to it).