Nickelodeon SpongeBob SquarePants - The Movie (Europe) Frezzes
prafull patched the game using the pcsx2 debugger but, he still didn't explain the process on how he made the Game playable, I'm awaiting to hear about it. I probably think, it has something to do with skipping the loading screen part.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction

Sponsored links

(02-23-2015, 04:25 PM)ssakash Wrote: prafull patched the game using the pcsx2 debugger but, he still didn't explain the process on how he made the Game playable, I'm awaiting to hear about it. I probably think, it has something to do with skipping the loading screen part.

I highly doubt skipping a loading screen is what he did, considering the reason LOADING screens exist. I mean, really? Tongue
(02-23-2015, 05:16 PM)Coornio Wrote: I highly doubt skipping a loading screen is what he did, considering the reason LOADING screens exist. I mean, really? Tongue
It was just a hypothesis, I'm not sure of it yet. the crash was caused on the loading screen so, jumping the values after the loading screen might fix the crash. ( I'm not sure about it ).
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
prafulls patch does not work for me
and how he solved it has prafull not yet explained
are you sure ? check the log whether the cheat was activated.
- Refraction
ssakash is kind of right. I made it work by nopping the part that was causing the hang. This fix works for few more games that show similar hang and were unplayable until now. I will talk to Ref or rama later so either they can find a correct fix or implement this hackfix in pcsx2.
As far as patch not working for coolion, I think he copied it in cheats_ws folder instead of cheats or may be crc of his game is different. Also if someone can send elf of US version I can fix that too.
I copied the file in the right cheats folder, i think that my CRC is different
(03-01-2015, 04:44 AM)coolion32 Wrote: I copied the file in the right cheats folder, i think that my CRC is different

Try the patch file attached below. I am 99% sure it will work.

Attached Files
.zip   Spongebob Squarepants - The Movie [SLES 52985] (E).zip (Size: 270 bytes / Downloads: 129)
A different CRC again? There's 3 of them?
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 3.60~4.20 GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3200
MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Super @ 6 GB | Samsung 980 1TB | Windows 10 Pro x64 (22H2)
(03-17-2015, 05:40 PM)Ryudo Wrote: A different CRC again? There's 3 of them?

We already discovered following PAL versions:

SLES 52895, 52985, 52986

I am pretty sure there is another PAL version somewhere with SLES 52896. Laugh