No more slowdown
(03-26-2013, 01:12 PM)billyash Wrote: To make sound sync use SPU2ghz Playground 1.9.0(unthick everything in audio setting), sometimes sound become fast but still sync Smile

ok buddy,plz give me the download link.is it stay stable n any framerate i change in ini folder??

Sponsored links

(03-26-2013, 07:25 PM)Preet Wrote: ok buddy,plz give me the download link.is it stay stable n any framerate i change in ini folder??

i don't remember link but use google with keyword pcsx2 playground,You find audio plugin there
(03-26-2013, 10:11 PM)billyash Wrote: i don't remember link but use google with keyword pcsx2 playground,You find audio plugin there

i downloaded playground plugin,but sound still not syncing.what is u'r playground plugin version & which settings u have in settings.which values u put in ini folder?? give me all details Unsure
(03-27-2013, 06:41 AM)Preet Wrote: i downloaded playground plugin,but sound still not syncing.what is u'r playground plugin version & which settings u have in settings.which values u put in ini folder?? give me all details Unsure

The problem is the "synchronization" is already messed, no plugin can solve this. What is sought is a way to "compensate" for the lack/messed sync and this might be possible but since is not actual sync that compensation can't be granted to work for all games or even different parts of the same game.

Edit: Remember, synchronization is a signal (one could extend the concept to "an event") to tell when and how the synced parts will follow. The plugin expects that information so to know when to do whatever it is supposed to do, it does not generate it.

PS: What brings the motive and helps to make clear why such "hack" (for it is one) is not implemented in the emulator directly, as actually the possibility to tamper with the TV standards was "removed" from the GUI. This hack is a compromise, a last and desperate effort. I find it commendable you (all) are trying it and I will help whenever I can, but I'm sorry to say that one "compromise" has a very high toll and one must decide its worthy.

For now, what is possible to recommend is trying lesser aggressive values or just dabbling with the amount of reduction to the defaults, maybe some value may be a tad more harmonic with the actual sync or at least less dissonant. Including the other speedhacks carefully with less aggressive TV default clamping may be the way to go... or may mess the things yet more. Only try and err attempts can answer this.
Imagination is where we are truly real
(03-27-2013, 06:41 AM)Preet Wrote: i downloaded playground plugin,but sound still not syncing.what is u'r playground plugin version & which settings u have in settings.which values u put in ini folder?? give me all details Unsure
unthick all, plugin v 1.9
hmm... If it still doesn't work, i guess it works for some games... :\

(03-27-2013, 02:03 PM)nosisab Ken Keleh Wrote: The problem is the "synchronization" is already messed, no plugin can solve this. What is sought is a way to "compensate" for the lack/messed sync and this might be possible but since is not actual sync that compensation can't be granted to work for all games or even different parts of the same game.

Edit: Remember, synchronization is a signal (one could extend the concept to "an event") to tell when and how the synced parts will follow. The plugin expects that information so to know when to do whatever it is supposed to do, it does not generate it.

1000% I agree Smile
Sorry for late reply guyz.I managed to get games playable at 2x native resolution without billyash tweak.only with default settings.i only change ee & vu's clamping mode to none,vsync quoe size to 0 in inis folder.speedhacks-ee cycle-3(also change ee cycle rate=3 in inis folder),vu cycle steal-2,mtvu flag hack,last one (recommended if 3+cores),ee cycle first two ticked.now i can enjoy games in 2x native resolution without sound syncing problem Smile
(03-28-2013, 12:07 PM)Preet Wrote: Sorry for late reply guyz.I managed to get games playable at 2x native resolution without billyash tweak.only with default settings.i only change ee & vu's clamping mode to none,vsync quoe size to 0 in inis folder.speedhacks-ee cycle-3(also change ee cycle rate=3 in inis folder),vu cycle steal-2,mtvu flag hack,last one (recommended if 3+cores),ee cycle first two ticked.now i can enjoy games in 2x native resolution without sound syncing problem Smile

that work only on some games
(03-28-2013, 04:51 PM)billyash Wrote: that work only on some games

what do you meanby only in some games,its should work in all games.i'm not doing anything wrong.vsync is optional in pcsx2.speedhacks also works with most games.clamping mode is also our choice to select it none or full or normal.these are normal settings in pcsx2 Laugh
(03-28-2013, 06:39 PM)Preet Wrote: what do you meanby only in some games,its should work in all games.i'm not doing anything wrong.vsync is optional in pcsx2.speedhacks also works with most games.clamping mode is also our choice to select it none or full or normal.these are normal settings in pcsx2 Laugh

ee cycle rate=3 is an agressive setting. Breaks some games, brings crashes, glitches, slows some games down too, etc...
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(03-28-2013, 07:04 PM)jesalvein Wrote: ee cycle rate=3 is an agressive setting. Breaks some games, brings crashes, glitches, slows some games down too, etc...

ok if i keep it to 2,i can play also with little low fps.btw i'm playing gow series & tekken series & they're working fine Smile.one more thing can u tell me i keep ee cyclerate slider to full=3.then why it changing in inis pcsx2_vm.it showing eecyclerate=2,vucyclesteal=2 ??