No more slowdown
(03-22-2013, 07:57 PM)nosisab Ken Keleh Wrote: As I said before also, I know they are interested in anything able to increase performance, and if they find a way to do that hack without losing the sync, it will be implemented, you can be sure.

PS: The inverse applies as well, if is found a way to change the actual PS2 FPS without losing sync, by increasing it the emulator would play a game with a smoothness the actual console never would... but would be needed machine power as do not exist today also, I fear. If I recall correctly, exist a thread about something like this already on the forums.

Lol... Laugh even super proccesor like i7 unable play all ps2 games? I call this emu something Tongue2

Sponsored links

(03-22-2013, 08:20 PM)billyash Wrote: Lol... Laugh even super proccesor like i7 unable play all ps2 games? I call this emu something Tongue2

No emulator played all games in their development phase and most (if not all) still don't play all games after having their development closed.

And all and I mean ALL had performance problems with the hardware of their time, is easy to run SNES emulation in almost any machine of nowadays but try it with that time Pentium MMX or AMD K6 and it will be a lot less responsible.

Besides, was stated increasing FPS beyond that PS2 run, so the emulation overload increases manyfolds also.

What remembers something I wanted to tell but forgot. You may not need to reduce so much the default TV output, even a little on it reduces the load on the emulator a much greater deal and may create less issues, I really can't say for sure, only trying and verifying can give you the answer.
Imagination is where we are truly real
(03-22-2013, 08:33 PM)nosisab Ken Keleh Wrote: No emulator played all games in their development phase and most (if not all) still don't play all games after having their development closed.

And all and I mean ALL had performance problems with the hardware of their time, is easy to run SNES emulation in almost any machine of nowadays but try it with that time Pentium MMX or AMD K6 and it will be a lot less responsible.

Besides, was stated increasing FPS beyond that PS2 run, so the emulation overload increases manyfolds also.

What remembers something I wanted to tell but forgot. You may not need to reduce so much the default TV output, even a little on it reduces the load on the emulator a much greater deal and may create less issues, I really can't say for sure, only trying and verifying can give you the answer.
all I mean perfomance too Tongue2
Sigh... i thought set limiter automatic was solve the problem. :/, but thanks anyway, i love a friend like you Tongue2
(03-22-2013, 08:47 PM)billyash Wrote: all I mean perfomance too Tongue2
Sigh... i thought set limiter automatic was solve the problem. :/, but thanks anyway, i love a friend like you Tongue2

The point is: without a way to grant the sync is kept, no dev will ever cogitate making it automatic, heavens forbid Smile
Imagination is where we are truly real
(03-22-2013, 08:54 PM)nosisab Ken Keleh Wrote: The point is: without a way to grant the sync is kept, no dev will ever cogitate making it automatic, heavens forbid Smile
yeah... I thought it was good idea Sad
I guess i have to satisfy with my pc speed right now Smile. Thanks million times Wink
Could you make framerate and limiter automatic for me only?please,
I mean not as official svn? (I know it sound too much, i believe you are very kind person and i will very thankfull Smile)
HI Frndz,how about this idea.can they implement a sound plugin in it's next update,that can automatically adjust sound as in game speed & in mpeg video as well or a feature like this so sound flow with fps we get in in game & in mpeg video.i know pcsx2 team can do it.i know they already hard working on this emu.but a little request from us.those ppl have weak pc's & laptops.they'll give thanks to pcsx2 team for this Rolleyes because with this tweak ppl with low hardware can play pcsx2 as well.i want to hear opinions from staff members.so plz reply.sorry to bother u too much Wacko
(03-23-2013, 07:27 AM)Preet Wrote: HI Frndz,how about this idea.can they implement a sound plugin in it's next update,that can automatically adjust sound as in game speed & in mpeg video as well or a feature like this so sound flow with fps we get in in game & in mpeg video.i know pcsx2 team can do it.i know they already hard working on this emu.but a little request from us.those ppl have weak pc's & laptops.they'll give thanks to pcsx2 team for this Rolleyes because with this tweak ppl with low hardware can play pcsx2 as well.i want to hear opinions from staff members.so plz reply.sorry to bother u too much Wacko

it is not that simple.. it is setup they way it is for reason...

just use framelimiter in the pcsx2 set to 2 - 2 or 3-3 and you will have less issue with broke sound sync probably graphic glitchs too, there is gona trade off one way or another. i highly doubt there gona make builds for specific people needs. (if you have specific need learn the program and how to program it and make it for your self) programing a emulator is problem enough with out catering to 1 persons needs which far as i know no emulator programer has done.
(03-23-2013, 07:35 AM)tsunami2311 Wrote: it is not that simple.. it is setup they way it is for reason...

just use framelimiter in the pcsx2 set to 2 - 2 or 3-3 and you will have less issue with broke sound sync probably graphic glitchs too, there is gona trade off one way or another. i highly doubt there gona make builds for specific people needs. (if you have specific need learn the program and how to program it and make it for your self) programing a emulator is problem enough with out catering to 1 persons needs which far as i know no emulator programer has done.

no i'm not talking about 1 person need.btw i can play all ps2 games at normal speed.i'm talking about those ppl which have low haradware,they can take advantage from this tweak.only problem is sound sync.if this problem sove,they can enjoy pcsx2 as well.i'm not talking about only me.i don't need this.if u want to do it for those ppl do it,if u don't your wish.if i know about emulator coding or programming.i'll definitely do this.so ppl can say pcsx2 for all...Ninja
(03-23-2013, 07:57 AM)Preet Wrote: no i'm not talking about 1 person need.btw i can play all ps2 games at normal speed.i'm talking about those ppl which have low haradware,they can take advantage from this tweak.only problem is sound sync.if this problem sove,they can enjoy pcsx2 as well.i'm not talking about only me.i don't need this.if u want to do it for those ppl do it,if u don't your wish.if i know about emulator coding or programming.i'll definitely do this.so ppl can say pcsx2 for all...Ninja

like i said that is alot easier said then done if not impossible like was said earlier by one of the mods

(03-19-2013, 05:28 PM)Saiki Wrote: the sound issues can't be fixed. sound runs at 60fps, no matter what the game is set to run at.

There's alternatives to messing with your framerate if you search about