Non-Functional Widescreen Patch for Battlefront II
I have been having issues with the latest release (v.1.7.5637) on my M1 2020 Macbook Air and the Widescreen 16:9 hack by nemesis2000 and Arapapa. When turned on, the image stretches as though I have turned the aspect ratio to 16:9. I have "All CRC's" checked as well as cheats enabled. What could be the hitch?

Sponsored links

Have you placed the pnach in the cheats folder, and if so have you enabled the Widescreen 16:9 hack
in the Cheats menu by right-clicking the gamedisc, then going to Properties... > Cheats?
(03-23-2024, 09:40 PM)pgert Wrote: Have you placed the pnach in the cheats folder, and if so have you enabled the Widescreen 16:9 hack
in the Cheats menu by right-clicking the gamedisc, then going to Properties... > Cheats?

I have not placed the pnach in the cheats folder, but I have enabled the hack in the patch menu. Where would I find the pnach file? Every other game I have tried patches on in the nightly release have worked. This is the first not to.
What is the name of the pnach - CRC and serial-code of the disc?
CRC: 02F4B541, Serial: SLUS-21240.
This disc does not have a Widescreen hack, sorry.
Well, then someone needs to remove the patch toggle in the latest version of pcsx2.