PCSX2 0.9.7 beta released!
hey i have a question regarding CPU tab with the MTGS option... yes i read "This 0.9.7 release is marked as unstable/beta, meaning it still has some known bugs and unimplemented features but it is fully supported by the PCSX2 team" but just to be sure, this is going to be added in final version right? or it has been completely removed? Thanks

Sponsored links

You mean the MTGS checkbox? There is no need for it anymore, it is always on and is faster for both single core and multi core processors.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
the only thing not implimented yet seems to be the auto patches settings in config, and the SVN still doesn't have it implimented either. Other than that it is 100% working as it shoud be
(06-09-2010, 06:10 PM)Bositman Wrote: You mean the MTGS checkbox? There is no need for it anymore, it is always on and is faster for both single core and multi core processors.

yea! the MTGS...i asked because my framerate is now a bit halfed compared to the previous PCSX2 version i normally used, which ran at 60FPS and fast.So thats why i thought it's because of the MTGS option being disabled.Right now it runs too fluid and -15FPS slow, like it doesnt frameskips at all, i dont know what could it be.

Hmmm guess im missing something in the configuration. Neeeevermind Laugh i got it. Runs great now ! thanks for the MTGS info
my computer is really slow and i have to say that in my mind i was thinking that this emulator sucks!
becouse it was playing games at 15 fps but now i can play with 45-58 fps Smile
hehe you are awesome XD
Smasher4ya if your using speed hacks disable em. That helped me out a lot and you should find my settings on the previous page If that helps at all.

Btw I have one last question. Im wondering if there's much of a difference between full and fast loading of an iso?
Some games may not work using the fast load so if you have a game that doesn't load try the other setting, also some games require reading the language from BIOS so you should use the full boot on those.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
If you have a game which actually doesn't work (displaying japanese text does not count) with the fast boot, I want to know about it.
Uh there's this but I cannot test it myself:
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Metal-Gea...#pid117749

Some one else mentioned other game before but I can't find it...
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
Requesting a working disc swap option and i'd be VERY HAPPY (To play monster rancher 4, that is.) Are you still working on a disc swap option? Thanks!

Nevertheless, very good build. Most of my games work better now, thanks again! Tongue