PCSX2 0.9.7 beta released!
That game actually works, and I have proof that it does (either full or fast ISO loading). Check out this post (page 35): http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Post-your...#pid118411 (Post#349) Do not mount the ISO with Daemon Tools.
Custom Desktop
CPU: Haswell Core i7 4770 3.40 GHz (3.90 GHz w/ Turbo Boost)
CPU Instructions: MMX, SSE1, SSE2, SSE3, SSSE3, SSE4.1,
SSE4.2, EIST, iAMT2, Trusted Execution Technology (TXT)  
RAM: 16 GB DDR3 SDRAM
HDD: 3 x 1 TB Western Digital HDD
Video: eVGA GeForce GTX 970 4 GB GDDR5
Audio: Realtek 5.1 HD Audio

Sponsored links

Does this support Jak and Daxter The Lost Frontier?? I still cant play that game as it doesnt work on any version of the emulator! Could someone let me know? thanks
(06-16-2010, 09:27 PM)xXIAeRoIXx Wrote: Does this support Jak and Daxter The Lost Frontier?? I still cant play that game as it doesnt work on any version of the emulator! Could someone let me know? thanks

I believe it was fixed in a later SVN, but it isn't fixed in the beta, you'll have to wait for the next one
Just sign up to say good work, play PS2 games without drag my PS2 with me is great Smile
And well, some new games didn't work like "sakura wars" but it work on pcsx2 0.9.6, hope I can play it soon even though I already finish half of it...i think.
Thank you for this great program. I've downloaded PCSX2 and tried Persona 4 but it is too slow, are there any recommended settings or it just with me?
Your PC is probably below the recommended specs.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Well, thank you for your responding Smile
wow! im really impressed with this, Kingdom Hearts is running way better, way less 'floaty'
keep up the good work guys Smile
hi, i like it, but i can not play game ps 2, it errors when in not play game, and when is new version,
GOT alot of QS:

* what is the difference between system/ boot CDVD full and fast ?
* what is system/ enable patches & enable cheats & enable host filesystem ?
* what is run ELF?
* what is CDVD/ iso & plugin & no disc?
* what is EE/IOP and VUs?
* what is the best plugins and shall i use old bios - my old ps2 first released - ??
* what is config / patches ( unimplemented ) and multitap1-2

JUST how to use it pls !!!

my pc: p4- 2G RAM - Xp Sp3 - geforce 9600 1G DDR2 - 2.5 core 2 due
i cant run any game when i run it it stops in Play Station mark .... y ?

but the pcsx2-r1888 run not bad

help and advise pls