PCSX2 0.9.8!
So, is there nothing to be said on the SDL 1.3 software renderer? I was just curious if it had some intended use(s), or how it's different from Direct3D10/11 software renderer. I'm guessing it's there for some reason, right?

Sponsored links

Anyone tried Ridge Racer V yet? Wonder if it has a speed increase? Can't test it because I'm on my laptop at work
(05-02-2011, 09:07 PM)Rezard Wrote: So, is there nothing to be said on the SDL 1.3 software renderer? I was just curious if it had some intended use(s), or how it's different from Direct3D10/11 software renderer. I'm guessing it's there for some reason, right?

sdl is portable, linux can use it. linux doesn't have dx10/11
Check out my blog: Trashcan of Code
Ah-ha! Thank ya, cotton. Smile

So, if a game works well with that renderer, it'll likely run just as well in Linux?
SDL rendering is also very slow right now. On Windows there's no point in using it.
Linux however now has a working software renderer with GSdx, which is great Smile

Inferno:
Man, your luck to pick like every incompatible game to play Tongue2
(05-02-2011, 10:41 PM)rama Wrote: Inferno:

well, that's usually my department, he can gladly have it Tongue
(05-02-2011, 10:41 PM)rama Wrote: Inferno:

Yeah, i know xDD but I'm glad, that it is possible to play games like God of War or Tekken 5 on PC Smile My ps2 is dead, so emulator is perfect solution for playing games without new console ;]

Great Job guys! Maybe someday we'll get a version 1. =D lol

But for now, woot!
something I have noticed about SDL rendering, is that with games like MGS 3 it shows the graphics the way they should be; is there a way to get such a compatible aspect with the regular GSdx? for instance, take a look at the way it shows the codec screen.
It shows that screen the same as the other (Software) renderers but slower, I assume.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64