PCSX2 Trouble
Post your full specs. It will be a lot easier to figure out what is holding the performance back.

Sponsored links

Actually, if you downloaded the game, then that's a violation of the rules where they won't offer any support. Most likely this thread's going to be locked & you could be banned
Windows 11 64 bit OS
Intel Core i7-10700
Geforce RTX 2060 6GB
32 GB DDR4 RAM
(11-28-2016, 03:58 AM)envisaged0ne Wrote: Actually, if you downloaded the game, then that's a violation of the rules where they won't offer any support.  Most likely this thread's going to be locked & you could be banned

Yea, that's why I didn't do it. Tongue

n
(11-28-2016, 03:48 AM)MsWinnicot Wrote: That's why I'm asking what's going on... I got a little advice from a friend, but I'd have to redownload SO3. He mentioned I could be bottlenecked somewhere... but i don't know where x.x

"have to redownload SO3" sounds like you downloaded it before.  Just saying, if a moderator reads that, you could get in trouble
Windows 11 64 bit OS
Intel Core i7-10700
Geforce RTX 2060 6GB
32 GB DDR4 RAM
(11-28-2016, 03:54 AM)Luan Roberto Nunes Wrote: Post your full specs. It will be a lot easier to figure out what is holding the performance back.

[Image: C9N91Fn.png]

[Image: IKM9W0g.png]

Is this what you're looking for?
(11-28-2016, 04:17 AM)envisaged0ne Wrote: "have to redownload SO3" sounds like you downloaded it before.  Just saying, if a moderator reads that, you could get in trouble

Ahhhh, good catch. Meant to say redownload pcsx2, though I do have to DL the files from my webstorage since I deleted them in a rage q.q 

Is that still illegal even if the files came from my disc games?
Yes it's still illegal if you own them to download the games from the web. Delete the downloaded ones and rip your discs directly with a program like ImgBurn (recommended) please.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(11-28-2016, 11:52 AM)refraction Wrote: Yes it's still illegal if you own them to download the games from the web. Delete the downloaded ones and rip your discs directly with a program like ImgBurn (recommended) please.
I'm not sure if it's illegal to store your own ISO's in cloud storage, which is what he said he did. It definitely is illegal if you share the webstorage content with others though.
for star ocean 3, go to the video plugin settings and turn CRC hacks to full instead of partial. i find that having it on partial drops my framerates as well. on partial CRC hacks, i'm hitting between 30-33fps with limiter turned off, but with full CRC hack level, i'm hitting 144 - 150fps

edit: also make sure that your power plan is set to high performance. if the CPU is being underclocked, then that would be the reason for your poor framerate. PCSX2 is heavily reliant on CPU power unlike PC games which are usually bottlenecked by the GPU