PCSX2 - Widescreen Game Patches
Sorcerous Stabber Orphen [NTSC-J] (SLPS-25008)  (black borders fix ,this game have original widescreen options)

.pnach   126B585A.pnach (Size: 169 bytes / Downloads: 444)

Orphen: Scion of Sorcery [NTSC-U] (SLUS-20011) (black borders fix ,this game have original widescreen options)

.pnach   7BF65F9C.pnach (Size: 169 bytes / Downloads: 437)

Shadow Hearts II - Director's Cut (PlayStation2 the Best) [NTSC-J] (SLPS-73214])  (add black borders fix)

.pnach   F7671511.pnach (Size: 805 bytes / Downloads: 560)

Shadow Hearts - From the New World [NTSC-J] (SLPM-66071)  (add black borders fix)

.pnach   D090AC7F.pnach (Size: 720 bytes / Downloads: 515)

@Devina you can remove the widescreen pnach  of "Saru! Get You! 2" because its already it have original widescreen options

Best regards.

Sponsored links

@Tattobu:

Is it related to the widescreen patch? Did you try it with the widescreen patch disabled? Is it fixed then?

@Little giant:

Thanks for the Shadow Hearts black bar fixes! I will port them to NTSC-U.

What about "Saru! Get You! 3" and "Saru! Get You! Million Monkeys"? Do they have original widescreen too?
Little giant, thanks for the patches! I love Orphen. Laugh

You got any comparison screenshots?
[Image: pNm13X9.gif]
Windows 10 Pro x64 Version 1909 | AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | GIGABYTE AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti | Crucial 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 3600 RAM | Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD | WD Red Plus 8TB

CPU Intensive Games
GPU Intensive Games
Games that don't need a strong CPU
Saru 3 and Million Monkeys didn't have original widescreen

Widescreen requests

NTSC/J:
K-1 World GP 2006
[Image: 79889_front.jpg]

NTSC/U:
Eternal Poison
[Image: 92627_front.jpg]

NTSC/U:
Nobunaga's Ambition: Rise to Power
[Image: 59161_front.jpg]

NTSC/U:
Nobunaga's Ambition: Iron Triangle
[Image: 106176_front.jpg]

Thank
(01-16-2016, 05:46 PM).El_Patas Wrote: Its so very rare, provide a savegame for the PAL version near the place where the problem happens.

Also try the game in the PS2, is possible this problem is caused by the emulation if you play in pcsx2.

Best regards.

Do you mean the fast save (save state)? Savegame after mission? Type of mission (and location indeed) is determined by a random order. So I doubt that this
will give something.
Yes, I have PS2, but now I can not test it on my conslole for several reasons. Yes, rather it is a emulation problem, caused by emulator and hack conflict.

(01-17-2016, 07:14 AM)Devina Wrote: @Tattobu:

Is it related to the widescreen patch? Did you try it with the widescreen patch disabled? Is it fixed then?

Yes, I have tried with the ws patch disabled, and and then there was no bug. As I said above, the more likely it is a conflict between emulator and hacks.
Widescreens Issues Fix Requests

Dragon Ball Z Budokai 3 (Collector Edition) (PAL)

[Image: 2Hoa5uP.png]

Going into "Hyper Mode" using L2 during a fight, you'll see that the house in the background is in double !

The NTSC-U widescreen hack for the "Greastest Hits Edition" has not this bug however :

[Image: phT4snV.png]

Dragon Ball Z Budokai 3 (PAL)

Same bug as the PAL Collector patch and the NTSC-U doesn't have the glitch.

[Image: aUCJecP.png]

If someone can take a look, it would be cool Smile
(01-17-2016, 08:48 AM)Little giant Wrote: Saru 3 and Million Monkeys didn't have original widescreen

Nice! Thanks for the screenshots Laugh
[Image: pNm13X9.gif]
Windows 10 Pro x64 Version 1909 | AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | GIGABYTE AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti | Crucial 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 3600 RAM | Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD | WD Red Plus 8TB

CPU Intensive Games
GPU Intensive Games
Games that don't need a strong CPU
(01-16-2016, 05:51 PM)jonpakk Wrote: El Patas!!! pero si hay un español por aqui!, q tal? yo hace nada pedi ayuda para parchear el ESPN NHL 2k5, si me contestas, te lo explico en español q aunque creo que me entendieron con mi mal ingles, en español mejor, de donde eres? ya por curiosidad.

Check your private messages.

(01-17-2016, 06:03 AM)Little giant Wrote: Sorcerous Stabber Orphen [NTSC-J] (SLPS-25008)  (black borders fix ,this game have original widescreen options)

Orphen: Scion of Sorcery [NTSC-U] (SLUS-20011) (black borders fix ,this game have original widescreen options)

Shadow Hearts II - Director's Cut (PlayStation2 the Best) [NTSC-J] (SLPS-73214])  (add black borders fix)

Shadow Hearts - From the New World [NTSC-J] (SLPM-66071)  (add black borders fix)

Best regards.

Thank you very much for this patches, great work. Smile

(01-17-2016, 02:07 PM)Tattobu Wrote: Do you mean the fast save (save state)? Savegame after mission? Type of mission (and location indeed) is determined by a random order. So I doubt that this
will give something.
Yes, I have PS2, but now I can not test it on my conslole for several reasons. Yes, rather it is a emulation problem, caused by emulator and hack conflict.

A savestate no, a standard save game before the problem happens for check it in the PS2.

Best regards.
(01-17-2016, 08:48 AM)Little giant Wrote: Saru 3 and Million Monkeys didn't have original widescreen

Both Ape Escape 2 (NTSC-U and NTSC-J) have in-game widescreen, but I suspect the patch in the archive may fix something else.
Until we know what it actually changes, I think it should remain.

Ape Escape 3 (NTSC-U) also has in-game widescreen (go to options and press R1 or L1), and it's there. Because of this, I assume Saru 3 has widescreen too.