PCSX2 - Widescreen Game Patches
Can i make a request for DQVIII PAL? Blush in a ELF hack maybe if it is possible ( IDK what im doing wrong but i cant get to work most of the .pnach hacks ).

And maybe if it is possible the shadow correction hack for Digital Devil saga 1-2 and SMT nocturne ( i think they need all the same but not 100% sure). also in a elf hack? Biggrin

BTW im using the SMT nocturne patch and the game look gorgeous now Laugh some screens here

[Image: dkjaF.png?1]

[Image: MRGNP.jpg?1]

[Image: kxtlv.jpg?1]

[Image: U7Muq.jpg?1]

[Image: aKFdW.jpg?1]

Sponsored links

ELF hacks must be applied to the elf files via hex editing and it would be illegal posting the modified ELFs so you don't know what you are asking for probably Tongue
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(07-26-2012, 04:57 PM)Bositman Wrote: ELF hacks must be applied to the elf files via hex editing and it would be illegal posting the modified ELFs so you don't know what you are asking for probably Tongue

I don't want the modified ELF, im just asking if someone can share the hex codes, like they did with in nocturne, then i can apply them by myself like i did in nocturne Laugh

Sorry for the error in the request, my english is not good, and sometimes it can generate ambiguous interpretations, my bad Smile
I'm Sorry, the Katamary patch don't work properly I remove it, I've upload a wrong patch, those of you who have already download it will notice that nothing happens after aplying the patch...

sorry.

Anyway the patch is far from perfect so I won't post it, the game looks 4:3 boxed in the center while the hud and other elements are placed as 16:9

[Image: gsdx20120726153250.jpg]

[Image: gsdx20120726153338.jpg]

The other two Final Fantasy X and Metal Gear 3 [Pal-SPA]

work great ^^

[Image: gsdx20120725170722.jpg]

[Image: gsdx20120725170245.jpg]

[Image: gsdx20120725211432.jpg]

[Image: gsdx20120725211451.jpg]

Also sorry for my broken english xD
(07-26-2012, 02:10 PM)nemesis2000 Wrote: can
tomorrow

Ok Thx!! Smile
(07-25-2012, 11:47 PM)nemesis2000 Wrote: everybody can effectively use dis-asm, it's not as hard as it seems

Well, maybe you can take a look at those of my patches that still require a render fix and make them complete?
It's sad to have games that work perfectly in widescreen except annoying pop-up outside the 4:3 frame...

(07-26-2012, 12:00 AM)d123456 Wrote: Thanks for Hydro, Rumble and Virtua. I´ll try them asap.

I knew you would like them - arcade style games for the win Smile
(07-17-2012, 07:15 AM)synce Wrote: Update on Ryu ga Gotoku/Yakuza: I don't know what the hell the devs did with these games, I changed every instance of 803f in Yakuza 2 elf and not a single graphical change. The game's really weird. I noticed with half pixel offset hack the screen gets chopped into 4 quadrants. Certain values will have an affect on individual quadrants, but nothing usable for widescreen. Nobody should waste their time trying to patch this one, I wasted enough of mine for you lol Just hope the HD edition has proper wide
its because useful values stored not in elf

[Image: ya1.jpg]

[Image: ya2.jpg]

work still in progress

(07-27-2012, 01:24 AM)No.47 Wrote: Well, maybe you can take a look at those of my patches that still require a render fix and make them complete?
maybe later

(07-26-2012, 09:18 PM)schiaritijc Wrote: Ok Thx!! Smile
http://ps2wide.net/#n
Very interesting. maybe there's hope after all Laugh
(07-27-2012, 11:43 AM)synce Wrote: Very interesting. maybe there's hope after all Laugh
maybe, but there is some problems

1. Widescreen in Yakuza, its not only vert fov-, for zoom camera its vert fov- and hor fov+

2. I have found 2 values for zoom, but there is problem with LOD and people (its not a problem with render size)

3. Have found one value for hor fov+, but requires render fix, and same problem with people

so for proper wide we must find

1. render fix value, value for people's LOD, value for HUD correction, value for black border in cutscenes

or

2. hor fov-, value for people's LOD, value for HUD correction, value for black border in cutscenes
Yikes. I seem to recall pedestrians popping in without any hacks though, does it really get worse or do you think this is solvable via hack? If you ever give up toss the WIP hack over my way, I feel inspired to take another look Smile