PCSX2 and Xbox 360 wireless controller
Well just test out MGS2 on pcsx2 and it worked correctly. Huh? In the main bios screen, with the memory card and sytem configuration the axis is inverted but in MGS2 it works properly. Any ideas? Btw rumble checks out, so everything seems to be good in game. I'll try out some more games.

Sponsored links

The PS2 BIOS is happy with digital mode, so it doesn't turn it on. So what's inverted in my "feature" of duplicating the dpad to the stick. Try and see if the dpad itself is also inverted or not please.
[Image: nbKSK.jpg]
Actually that's what I've always used while I was working this issue out. Dpad's been working great this whole time. Regardless of the 256 value or not. No inversion on the dpad.
Then it's a bug when inverting the axis and then doing that feature which will cause the feature to be inverted. I can test that in Windows, so that's good. =D

The VM allows me to compile, but doesn't allow me to test... grrrrrr... need another PC.
Lol. It's ok. It's a minor bug. As long as it doesn't affect gameplay I'm happy. I really appreciate all the help you've given me. You have my thanks. Btw, about that line that I added. Did you miss that when you were coding this plugin for Ubuntu? Like was it supposed to be there and you forgot to put it?
I thought I had added something, but since settings on Windows are only saved when you use the OK button on the config dialog... and since there's no dialog in Linux. Tongue2

Anyhow, I'm Linuxin' propa' now so I'll be able to do them tests and make them builds.

#EDIT: Try the new r130 from HERE. Contains both, 32 and 64bit builds. Smile

I had the Y axis inverted on both sticks, so now it's fixed. So, delete your INI cuz you no longer need the invert setting.