PS2Lunch - a simple launcher for PCSX2
yes its working very good.
although there is still an old enemy left,if you kill emulator sometimes ,pcsx2 stays active as process and lunch stays active together with him
start game via lunch,watch game starting fmv up to new game then kill emulator,result is that both get hanged as process but not active aplication

if i may suggest another thing to be added to lunch?
add "stop button" beside normal start and make lunch always visible and active instead going into hiding - make it hide to tray when game is started"normal start"?(it wold be best option)
that way hang bug can be counteracted by using "stop button"(kill pcsx2)

Sponsored links

Quote:although there is still an old enemy left,if you kill emulator sometimes ,pcsx2 stays active as process and lunch stays active together with him
start game via lunch,watch game starting fmv up to new game then kill emulator,result is that both get hanged as process but not active aplication
It's a known bug with the MTVU hack, nothign to do with PS2Lunch.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
I prepared "kill PCSX2" button experimentally.
Probably it succeeds.
Please try to use 1.1g
@Bositman
i am aware that its pcsx2 bug
But please read my whole post and you will understand better what i actually said
thank you

maybe i should explain better?
if pcsx hangs on close ,lunch will also hang,so kill from latest build is very good thing and its working.
------
PS2LunchKill works just fine
now it would be nice when you have time to integrate into lunch ?

-------------

P.S
i am getting icsharpcode.sharpziplib dll when i tried to transfer dl'ed data with "PCSX2ProfileManagerToPS2LunchConverter"
then i dl-ed http://www.icsharpcode.net/opensource/sh...nload.aspx
but now it says config.dat is not found?

win7 x64
thank you for this... Smile I experience that bug just now XD
(03-20-2012, 02:42 PM)IcemanSR Wrote: but now it says config.dat is not found?

Supposing you were using "PCSX2 Profile Manager" before, config.dat must have been created automatically in Profile Manager's folder.
If it does not exist, there will be no meaning using the conversion tool.
no actually lol i nver used that before ;-)
just wanned to add your pic's to game iso's and screenshots
i see now that one has nothing to do with another Tongue
sorry my fault
meh all i needed was to add ImageCatalogue folder with screens ripped with your tool...Blush

--------

its lovely how you did zoomed screenshots to be showed,just as it should be

hopefully one day this tool and pcsx2 might merge into one to show video in one window Pac-Man Wub
If somebody need, a German translation for PS2Lunch:

http://www.mediafire.com/?y8x35bq50821it6

[Image: ps2lunchdegerman.png]

Installation:
Extract the "language_DE.ini" to your PS2Lunch folder (next to PS2Lunch.exe) and open the "setting.ini". Here change "Language=EN" to "Language=DE" under the "[Setting]" section.

I made it for me, no guarantee that everything is 100% correct. Wink I couldn't translate parts of the PS2Lunch Option menu, because there are not in the language_XX.ini. Text like "PCSX2 Setting", "Memorycard Option", etc. seem to be hardcoded.
Also the long "MsgUseCreateTimestampNotRecomended=" text part (in the "[DefaultSettingWindow]" section) seem to be inaccessible inside the running PS2Lunch. I couldn't find it anywhere (maybe a not fully implemented feature?), but I translated it as well. Furthermore, I altered the punctuation a bit.

Any suggestions are welcome, if I should change anything. If not, be happy with it. Wink

Greetings from Berlin
My Specs @ PCSX2 1.3.1-20150827 (Git):
Mainboard: Asus Crosshair IV Formula | CPU+Cooler: AMD Phenom II X6 1090T BE @ 3,72 Ghz (Auto-OCed by ROG) + Prolimatech Megahalems Rev.B (+ 2x Enermax Everest)
LED Monitor: Overlord Tempest X270OC | GFX: Palit Geforce GTX 670 JetStream | Ram: @ CL9 DDR3-1333: GSkill Flare 2x2GB + 2x4GB Corsair Vengeance
thanks for this. Will check it out as this is what I have been looking for Smile
(03-20-2012, 02:14 PM)Bositman Wrote: It's a known bug with the MTVU hack, nothign to do with PS2Lunch.

indeed to this, and the simplest way to not have this occur is to reboot to bios on games that are affected