Persona 4 Configuration
I haven't heard of anyone getting those DirectX 10 workarounds to work? Did it actually load up the DirectX 10 plugin okay?

Sponsored links

well i ran dxdiag from the command prompt and it said the version of directx i was using was direct10 so im assuming the emulator was using that.
Nah you need to check the GSDX plugin and change it to 10 if possible. I haven't seen any that allow it to work on Xp yet though.
it doesn't work on xp, at least not with pcsx2. you just don't get the option to select the dx10 renderers in the gsdx settings, no matter which dx hacks you'll install. it might work with some demos or games (i think the rc2 fix3 installer mentiones stalker, but it's all in russian, so no guarantees Laugh)
CPU Core [email protected] | GPU Nvidia Geforce GTX 570 | RAM 8GB DDR-3 1600MHz CL9 | OS Win7 Ultimate (x64) SP1
EMU PCSX2 v1.1.0 r5645 | GS GSdx SSE4 r5632 | SPU2 SPU2-X r5559 | PAD LilyPad r5403 | CDVD cdvdGigaherz r5403
guess ill try installing crappy vista.. give it whizz until windows 7 comes out. pfft :/
just download and instal the RC1, it will last a while, and I just recently installed it (big speed up, at least in my machine DX)
My Laptop:
CPU: intel T4200 @ 2.0 ghz
GPU: Intel GMA X4500M
Ram: 3 Gb DDR2
SO: WinVista Home Premium // Windows 7 Ultimate x32
Right, go with the win7 RC.
I'm using that as well, and it makes me forget the Vista "experience" already (good thing!) Tongue2
Eh I picked up Vista Ultimate for 80 bucks last year it seems to handle pretty well. Sadly though if I had realized my college department was part of the MSDN I could of got Vista Pro for free. I figure I'll wait until Jan or so and see if the MSDn is carrying the Windows 7 none RC version.
sorry for dounding a noob again but what does the RC1 stand for..is that a version pack or something? I always like to try the non-legal versions at first just to see about performance issues etc before shelling out for the real thing.
Release candidate 1. It basically means it is a version they sent to the testers to test to see if they can go final release with it.