Post your PCSX2 cheats-patches here!
(11-29-2012, 02:41 AM)nosisab Ken Keleh Wrote: The main problem is the game is for Europe (SLES) and you are seeking codes for the US version.

Sorry, I don't have the game and don't know codes for it but maybe the above information helps finding the correct ones.

What the, I swear I wasn't drunk :/

Here's the correct infos :

Game CRC = 0x9679D44C
SLUS_207.32;1

Thanks a lot !

Sponsored links

(11-29-2012, 11:57 AM)ath Wrote: What the, I swear I wasn't drunk :/

Here's the correct infos :

Game CRC = 0x9679D44C
SLUS_207.32;1

Thanks a lot !

In that case, I'm sure to have seen codes for it, just search for the game's name + codebreaker.

You may want to use PCSX2CE - http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-PCSX2CE-P...ile-Editor

or Multi converter - http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Multi-Con...-much-more

to make a lot simpler the creation of pnach files.
Imagination is where we are truly real
I've got a little situation here, maybe someone here knows their stuff... I have this game that can't be played in PCSX2 so I'm forced to convert some Pro Action Replay codes I found to Codebreaker 9 codes on my PS2.

The problem is I don't know how to make CB recognize the game since I don't have a CB format master code. When I convert it to CB7 in Omniconvert it begins with an F, which I read isn't support by CB

Here are the codes (the game is Operator's Side)

===Master Code===
PAR
EC8282E0 1434A53C
RAW
F01701B8 0022C2AF
CB7
F857CC3E 3B6577B9

===All Chips===
PAR
1CE68360 1456E7B5
RAW
20730038 00000010
CB7
116C0DB2 797E8A08

Is there any way to figure out the right code? Should I just hex edit the ISO? Any tips are welcome, and if there's a homebrew cheat solution for PS2 that'd be the best Smile
CodeBreaker support F and 9 master codes but if you play with for example OPL or HDLoader,at least here,master codes that start with F are not working so I have to make a master code with 9.

Download this program and run it.
Enable the "Master Code" checkbox,click on the Search ELF button and select the main game executable(S***_***.**)
You'll see bunch of lines...for example from MNJ
Take the address part as address(and change the first digit to 9)and take the Curr Op as value and then try this master code.

If it doesn't work,try so other

Also CB also support RAW codes so you don't have to convert them to v1+ or v7 common.
And one last thing(maybe you know but I'll say it anyway).When adding codes to codebreaker,every singe code for the game must be the same time...for example,if you have RAW codes,the all of the other codes(including the master code)must also be raw(the same apply to v1+ and v7 encryption)
Thanks for the help, yes I'm playing with ESR on FMCB. Codeseek found 3 addresses and I tried each of them but no luck. I also tried all 3 at once and the game wouldn't even boot so it's definitely patching something Smile I'll keep at it

Edit: I just realized the American version of this game has a master code that's 3 lines (though they look totally different), so maybe I have to use them all and one of the cheats is just bad.
Does CodeBreaker actually work with ESR?
And since you used that name "Operator's Side",does that mean you have the JP version
^ Yes it's the JP version of Lifeline. To get CB running with ESR some patching had to be done, basically it now boots the direct-boot version of ESR instead of the disc.

Anyway I tried changing the cheat addresses so they all begin with either 0, 2, or 9, but still no luck. The game doesn't boot if I use all 3 potential master codes, maybe it's a special case. I'll just try requesting a save somewhere.

Edit: I'm an idiot, it turns out one of the three codes from Codeseek really did work. I just had to obtain an item before the cheat activated.

Master Code (Codebreaker)
9022C2AC 0C0C2FC7

All Chips
20730038 00000010
any pnach file for King of Fighters Collection ~ The Orochi Saga is greatly appreciated! oh and if anybody has time pnach file for Vampire Night and Marvel VS Capcom (all character unlock specifically) is great as well. Thanks in advance.
region/codes?
(11-29-2012, 03:05 PM)nosisab Ken Keleh Wrote: In that case, I'm sure to have seen codes for it, just search for the game's name + codebreaker.

You may want to use PCSX2CE - http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-PCSX2CE-P...ile-Editor

or Multi converter - http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Multi-Con...-much-more

to make a lot simpler the creation of pnach files.

Thanks but I wasn't able to make a pnach file, I'm a little helpless when it comes to that sort of stuff.

Well, thanks anyway Wink