Resolved: [Bug Report] MLB Power Pros 2008 [NTSC-U]
Hey guys, reviving an old thread here, but just wanted to confirm that MLB Power Pros 2008 runs OK without the memory leak issue using the following graphics plugin as was suggested earlier in this thread:
GSdxv1-14

I am also using PCSX2 1.0.0.

Cheers

Sponsored links

Hey everyone, I'm using pcsx2-1.2.1-r5875

With gsdx 5875 version avx2,but I tried sse4.1

The memory leak still remains, could someone enlighten Me on which plugin doesn't suffer from the leak that is a bit more recent

I patched my exe with the 4gb patch and it bought me a bit more time but I still don't even get half a game.

Windows 7
I5 4460
4gb ddr3 ram
Same problem here on Xubuntu 15.04, last ppa of Gregory.

Memory leak then PCSX2 freeze and crash.
I'm still kind of a newb to this emulator so idk if this was fixed, but I'm running on the latest, v1.4.0, and I have the same memory leak issue. I have 8 gigs and it still crashes before I get done with 2 innings. I tried using older versions as suggested on some other sites, but my controller(xbox one day one edition) didn't work with the other versions. I'd really appreciate the help, I love this game and I want to be able to play it more

EDIT: just realized, dk if this matters or not but I'm on windows 10
If you require support, please make a thread in the General Discussion & Support section.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Just bumping this to the front. Once sparse support is finished, this issue should be able to get closed Smile
This should no longer be an issue on latest dev builds as the vram handling has been overhauled.

Thank you for your report.
This bug report has now been marked as Resolved since it has been fixed on our code base.

This thread will now be closed and moved to the resolved bug reports subforum.