SPU2-X v2
About GOW sounds ingame sounds nice and clear but music souds few seconds than repeat and repeat again, there is no this bug on ZeroSPU but there are some other wierd bugs with sounds especially with Kratos's screems, what could this be and is this fixable by changing SPU-X Settings, cause plugin is really awesome, and much better than others
Ninja(NGemu nickname: xcedf)Ninja

Sponsored links

(02-23-2009, 03:20 PM)ZEROx Wrote: About GOW sounds ingame sounds nice and clear but music souds few seconds than repeat and repeat again, there is no this bug on ZeroSPU but there are some other wierd bugs with sounds especially with Kratos's screems, what could this be and is this fixable by changing SPU-X Settings, cause plugin is really awesome, and much better than others

This: http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-4057.html ?

That thread says speedhacks cause problems with some sounds in GOW. Is that what you're referring to?
Jake Stine (Air) - Programmer - PCSX2 Dev Team
Yea it's the same but ZeroSPU runs fine even with X3
Ninja(NGemu nickname: xcedf)Ninja
Hi,
I tried latest SPU-X rev577, and found it very convincing in FFX especially.
But I hope you could improve the cubic interpolation.
The plugin say "not good with effects". But even I check the option "disable effects processing",the sound can be weird.
I'm thinking especially of the sound of "blowing air" (well, that's not wind,
maybe sound of airship ?) , that you hear when you enter in omega ruins,
just at begin from "blue shpere save point".
In peops, if I enable "cubic" interpolation, the sound is fine...
According to "peops" cubic interpolation give "better trebble",
so I want my cubic interpolation Tongue
Is the cubic interpolation used by SPU-X , the same as the one used by Peops ? (I know different different kind of bicubic interpolation in image processing, so I guess that's same here).

Thanks
Just wanted to say that also in FFX the music at the Final Boss (that metal track) doesn´t play at all, you just hear some weird piano sound.
But overall this plugin is becoming better and better, great work!
System

CPU: Intel C2D E6600 @3 Ghz
GPU: XFX GeForce 8800 GTX (768Mb)
RAM: OZC 4GB DDR2-800
Motherboard: Gigabyte EP35-DS3
The weird beeps and squeaks isn't consistent. It seems to be related to effects, but you can disable effects and it's still there.
i wanted to test ur plugin but this is the third time i ask this could u plz answer me?

i get this error failed to init xaudio2 engine: 0x12f 69c i tested it with tales of abyss and wild arms 5

im runing windos xp sp3

what's the problem why im getting that error?
did you update DirectX?
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja
(02-24-2009, 02:23 AM)Rozencraft Wrote: i wanted to test ur plugin but this is the third time i ask this could u plz answer me?

i get this error failed to init xaudio2 engine: 0x12f 69c i tested it with tales of abyss and wild arms 5

im runing windos xp sp3

what's the problem why im getting that error?

XAudio2 is still effectively beta (despite what microsoft says). It changes constantly with every release of the DXSdk, is not always backwards compatible, and may not work at all with some soundcards under XP.

If you can't make XA2 work, use DSound instead. Simple.
Jake Stine (Air) - Programmer - PCSX2 Dev Team
(02-24-2009, 02:39 AM)Air Wrote: If you can't make XA2 work, use DSound instead. Simple.

ok but try to say it nicely plz if im asking is cuz i dont know