ScpToolkit (XInput Wrapper aka ScpServer Reloaded)
(10-07-2015, 08:59 PM)Nefarius Wrote: More research material arrived today!

[Image: 20151007_2054011.png]

Here lie three fake and one genuine controllers which were donated by the user gluejump, many thanks for contributing to the project! Biggrin
gluejump great man and you too! Blue gamepad looks like my, can you please make a photo back side of blue gamepad and others too will be good

Sponsored links

So, new features are on the way...
Kinda sad that SCP Monitor+ doesn't work with this (with the old build it works just fine) and no better alternative is included.
It was kinda the best way to change, configure and reset the connections so no controller.
The only bad part on Monitor+ is that you can't reset the service if you don't start it with admin rights (and I was not able to start it with windows, always have to start it myself) but that's just a minor issue.
Pressing ctrl + F12 also restarted the service if you're doing something else which I really like.
Is there a chance to get something like this with this version of SCP?

Here is where I got it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_H3Aqgz...eTutorials

Edit:

Here is the source and the original post of the mod:

(04-16-2014, 04:54 AM)borbran Wrote: Due to problems with my pad, I modified SCPMonitor to more useful. The first thought was add a keyboard shortcut to restart SCPService.
Later I added a few options and changed the icon in SCPMonitor to had a smaller size. Now it looks like this:
[Image: 30xaqz9.jpg]
Global shortcut to restart service is: CTRL + F12.
I publish also the modified source.
Sorry for my bad english.

Maybe there is someone who could make it compatible with this version of SCP, that would be fantastic!
The original monitor is outdated and doesn't allow a lot to change or modify.

Attached Files
.zip   SCPServer-Mod-1.2.2.175-Source.zip (Size: 1,02 MB / Downloads: 455)
.exe   ScpMonitor+.exe (Size: 305,5 KB / Downloads: 342)
(10-07-2015, 09:11 PM)DANTE1613 Wrote: gluejump great man and you too! Blue gamepad looks like my, can you please make a photo back side of blue gamepad and others too will be good

Sure, there it is:

[Image: 20151007_2153281.png]
(10-07-2015, 08:59 PM)Nefarius Wrote: More research material arrived today!

[Image: 20151007_2054011.png]

Here lie three fake and one genuine controllers which were donated by the user gluejump, many thanks for contributing to the project! Biggrin

Please tell me one of these is a GHIC  Biggrin
(10-07-2015, 09:56 PM)Nefarius Wrote: Sure, there it is:

[Image: 20151007_2153281.png]
Thanks! But my pad looks different then yours. You tried it connect, vibration works over bluetooth?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(10-07-2015, 09:11 PM)DANTE1613 Wrote: gluejump great man and you too! Blue gamepad looks like my, can you please make a photo back side of blue gamepad and others too will be good

I hope these are the Panhai models. Mine are still showing a 00:00:00:00:00 Remote address in SCPPair. My two official DS3's were acting buggy with the latest release too, had to push the pin hole to reset them. I'm going to wait until Nefarious gets these models working to update. Everything is progressing nicely with all of these updates; any day now I'm hoping. Thanks Nefarious. One thing I have to add to the discussion though is the behavior of my OS, Win 8.1. I think my OS on my desktop and laptop, Win 7 & 8, are to blame for some of the inconsistencies with this software. For example I'm no longer able to install an old game, Command & Conquer Generals, to either. I've researched that problem down to the way administrator privileges block some programs from fully installing, and the fact certain data is prevented from being written to disk. This might be happening with driver installations for SCP on my PC's. For example, sometimes when plugging in an official DS3, Windows recognizes it as a fake (PANHAI "Conteroller") and vice versa.  I've tried installing SCP both as a user with administrator rights and as an administrator solely; usually having different results with each install.
(10-07-2015, 10:02 PM)DANTE1613 Wrote: Thanks! But my pad looks different then yours. You tried it connect, vibration works over bluetooth?

I see no difference between them.
(10-07-2015, 08:52 PM)Leon360z Wrote: Ok I have an issue( probably a common one). The SCP server cant detect my bluetooth device, so i cant connect my DS3 controller.
The device guid in scpcontrol.ini is {2F87C733-60E0-4355-8515-95D6978418B2}
I just 'upgraded' from the latest SCP server from scarlet crush. With that version of SCP, I had to use zadig.exe to replace the bluetooth driver in order for it to detect my bluetooth device (this one https://tpucdn.com/reviews/ASRock/Z87E-I..._small.jpg) that comes with the Asrock Z87-e itx motherboard. After replacing that driver  it worked and scp server detects my DS3 controller and works. but the next time I boot it doesnt detect the controller so I have to install default bluetooth drivers and replace with zadig again for it to work. I had to do that everytime i booted which was annoying.

So I uninstalled it and installed your latest version and followed the installation instructions. But when i start scp server.exe the host address is disconnected and not even USB connection to the controller works.
I noticed Broadcom BCM20702A0 is on the supported list (which i have im sure) but it doesnt work, Is it because my one is Asrock (and built into Mobo)?
Am I doing something wrong?
OS is windows 10 pro 64bit

OK I managed to get it working when plugged in by USB but Bluetooth still not working/ not detected by SCP.
These are the Hardware ID's on device manager for the bluetooth device. if they are any use. Any solutions otherwise?
USB\VID_13D3&PID_3404&REV_0112

USB\VID_13D3&PID_3404
(10-07-2015, 12:56 AM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: Not this one, it's older and uses DINPUT. Works well for most things I've tried though.

I found this . (IDK whats that)