ScpToolkit (XInput Wrapper aka ScpServer Reloaded)
(09-03-2015, 10:32 PM)Nefarius Wrote: Yes, this is perfectly possible; fire up the ScpDriver tool, untick everything but Bluetooth and hit Uninstall. After success, pull out and plug the dongle in again, it should now get installed by Windows with the generic Bluetooth stack drivers.

Haha yeah I noticed that and was going to delete my reply. Awesome that you replied before I could even do that. You rock Nefarius!

Sponsored links

(09-03-2015, 10:42 PM)kael551 Wrote: Haha yeah I noticed that and was going to delete my reply. Awesome that you replied before I could even do that. You rock Nefarius!

Oh please, no big deal  Blush Happy
Hi!

Thanks for your work on this.

Since I installed Windows 10 I'm having issues getting my bluetooth dongle to work with this. It worked fine in Win7 with the original Scp driver. In SCP Monitor the host address always come up as <Error>. Over USB both controllers seems to be detected and to be working fine.

So far after trying to uninstall through ScpDriver I tried to manually delete the service and to uninstall the drivers from the device manager, without success. After reinstalling Scp, I still get <Error> for my host address.

I tried another generic bluetooth dongle, with the same result.

ScpToolkit : 1.5.5724.38523
USB Dongle : ASUS 2.1+EDR USB\VID_0A5C&PID_2148 (I don't know the exact model)
Controller : Official DS4 and official DS3 controllers.

Thanks

Edit : The same hardware just worked fine on my girlfriend's laptop with Win 10... I'm quite confused now. There probably is some crap left from when I tried DS4Windows or a few install/uninstall of the original SCP driver on my computer.

Edit 2 : I've got some progress. I connected my bluetooth dongle to a USB 2.0 port instead of a USB 3.0 port. Now ScpMonitor will detect the MAC and my DS4 will connect over bluetooth. However, my DS3 only work over USB, they won't connect at all over bluetooth. I'm thinking it could be intentionnal but I'm not sure yet.

Edit 3 : DS3 problem fixed. It was still linked to my PS3 and my girlfriend was currently playing. Somehow the thing wouldn't attempt connecting to the PC until we turned off the PS3. Everything is working perfectly now!
(09-03-2015, 10:36 PM)Nefarius Wrote: Major breakthrough for DS4 users in the latest release! Input-Latency via Bluetooth fixed!

I finally managed to find and eliminate the error causing the DS4 to behave poorly when connected via Bluetooth!

It's now responding smoothly and feels perfect Cool I demand tests and feedback! Gn8!

Clap Clap Clap
*deafening applause*
Horray!
Woooo
(i don't own a ds4 controller nor a bluetooth dongle so ya.)
(09-03-2015, 10:36 PM)Nefarius Wrote: Major breakthrough for DS4 users in the latest release! Input-Latency via Bluetooth fixed!

I finally managed to find and eliminate the error causing the DS4 to behave poorly when connected via Bluetooth!

It's now responding smoothly and feels perfect Cool I demand tests and feedback! Gn8!

You are amazing, Thankyou so much! 

I see this was a problem with ds4drv on SteamOS and Linux too, has this been fixed there aswell?

Also, I'm not too sure exactly how it works, but I always need to use the DS4 Repair option when re-pairing my controller so I've just left it on with seemingly no adverse effects, is there any reason to disable it?
Unfortunately no vibration in bth connection is not fixed yet!!! Sad
Vibration is working fine for me over bluetooth, also there doesn't seem to be any latency with the DS4 (or the DS3) over bluetooth for me compared to USB. (However I didn't use it before so I don't know how it was with previous versions)
I have the same problem that a few users and tried everithing posted on here, i get the "BTH 000000000 none" message, don't know what else to do, please help, what files do you need me to attach to the message? I have original DS3 controller and it is compatible according to the hardware ID, same as the dongle, everything compatible.
Dongle Hardware ID: USB\VID_0A12&PID_0001&REV_0134
DS3 Hardware ID: USB\VID_054C&PID_0268&REV_0100

via USB works perfect and shows a variaton of numbers and it says "charging"

scp Files screenshot: [Image: 2015-09-04.png]

.xml   ScpDsxInstaller.log.xml (Size: 24,45 KB / Downloads: 553)
.xml   ScpDsxMonitor.log.xml (Size: 1,13 KB / Downloads: 421)
.xml   ScpDsxServer.log.xml (Size: 46,97 KB / Downloads: 652)
.xml   ScpDsxService.log.xml (Size: 284,09 KB / Downloads: 592)
Thank you for your time and the effort you are putting on this amazing project!
Hello, i got a problem with bluetooth connection. Only rumble goes throught.

Bluetooth Id : USB\VID_0A12&PID_0001&REV_1989
DS3 : USB\VID_054C&PID_0268&REV_0100

EDIT: forgot to mention, when the i turn ds3 on, service connects, but "000000 none" shows up in monitor.

Attached Files
.xml   ScpDsxService.log.xml (Size: 66,21 KB / Downloads: 502)
.xml   ScpDsxMonitor.log.xml (Size: 1,34 KB / Downloads: 417)
.xml   ScpDsxInstaller.log.xml (Size: 25,45 KB / Downloads: 523)