Read first: Will PCSX2 run fast on my computer?
I think mail did not go

AMD fx x6 6350 6 core 6mb cache 3.9 ghz overclock 4.2 ghz pcsx2 5x or 6x native the work fast?
I use gtx760 graphics card and 8gb ram 1600mhz

and you are amd processors recommended? and amd processors pcsx2 for is it good?

Sponsored links

Please open your own thread if you're having speed issues
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
Trying to play Shadow of colossus and Jax and Dexter at stable framerate
• Intel Core i7 4790K (4.4GHz)
• 8GB DDR3 1TB HDD
• Windows 8.1 64-Bit
• AMD Radeon R9 285 2 GB(I plan to Upgrade to GTX 970 in a couple of months)
(01-25-2015, 04:22 PM)PcNooB Wrote: Trying to play Shadow of colossus and Jax and Dexter at stable framerate
• 8GB DDR3 1TB HDD
• Windows 8.1 64-Bit

Should be OK.
Maybe a few slowdowns in jak & daxter series.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(01-25-2015, 04:22 PM)PcNooB Wrote: Trying to play Shadow of colossus and Jax and Dexter at stable framerate
• 8GB DDR3 1TB HDD
• Windows 8.1 64-Bit
this rig will be alright for most games but, you need to use vu stealing fir Sotc to get better speed at demanding scenes.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
I'm having some problems running PCSx2 and was wondering if you guys have any advice. Im on a Dell XPS 400 desktop and running PCSx2 I set up grand theft auto 3 to run and it is causing my computer to freeze/lock up and then reboot.

Its got a 2.8 GHz Intel Pentium D CPU I believe, nVIDIA Gefore GPU (ill look up the model number in a second, but it is original), 2 GB of RAM, etc. So right now I believe its only working with 1.75GB of that ram. How do I diagnose what this is? Im thinking possibly the CPU or GPU. I read about frame rate limiting but I have not noticed it working at the top of the PCSX2 console screen. Still goes over 50 and ive tried it multiple ways with reboots, and restarting the PCSX2, etc. I am running XP SP3 and the computer starts up with no problems after it reboots.

Any advice? Im going to attempt to pull whatever information I can from it in a few.
Your pc is far too weak for ps2 emulation. Even if you can fix the freezing it will be PAINFULLY slow.
(01-25-2015, 07:56 PM)Nobbs66 Wrote: Your pc is far too weak for ps2 emulation. Even if you can fix the freezing it will be PAINFULLY slow.

This in response to me?

If so really? Im surprised it puts such a load on the system, it runs epsxe fine along with other games. But in reality it is an old system. I see oh well then.
(01-26-2015, 09:47 AM)Xx360xX Wrote: This in response to me?

If so really? Im surprised it puts such a load on the system, it runs epsxe fine along with other games. But in reality it is an old system. I see oh well then.

Yeah, the ps2 is around 10x as fast as the ps1 and much more complex as well.
You might be able to play really light games like final fantasy 10.

here
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-LIST-Game...to-emulate
(01-26-2015, 10:06 AM)dogen Wrote: Yeah, the ps2 is around 10x as fast as the ps1 and much more complex as well.
You might be able to play really light games like final fantasy 10.

here
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-LIST-Game...to-emulate

no, even 2d games like disgaia or ar tonelico require about double or triple the power of that pentium D