Tales of the Abyss graphical problem
What are you trying to show me Kross?
I5 3570k 3.4ghz| 4GB R9 290| 8GB DDR3

Sponsored links

You do not see any difference between all those screenshots, and the last one... with skipdraw 1?
[Image: nbKSK.jpg]
(10-21-2012, 06:40 PM)KrossX Wrote: You do not see any difference between all those screenshots, and the last one... with skipdraw 1?

yeah the skipodraw ones etc are obvious but i was talking AA wise.
if skipdraw is enabled then the bloom is gone and generaly the game darkens in menu's etc
That was for fade2black001.

As for x3 and x4, check how the bloom looks. At x4 the bloomy window stops being bloomy. I mean, it's not spread enough as a bloom. On the good side, it shows how neatly aligned it is. And yeah, the AA ain't very noticeable in the screenshot but helps in fullscreen.
Wait a minute. My games doesn't look like the last pic on that list with Skipdraw on 1.
Restart the game, go to the menu, and see for yourself. The menu is an obvious point to show the difference.

Note that for the hacks to have any effect, you must CHECK the checkbox Enable HW Hacks. Otherwise, all you've been doing so far, is restart the render. XD
Anyways... It might be obvious on the menu screen but its not like you're going to be seeing that long anyways. I see your point however. I will check this out.
Thanks for the Comparison+GSDX Kross!

I can definitely see a difference with all the pictures!
(10-20-2012, 11:14 PM)KrossX Wrote: Try this one, today's build (r5412) from an old patch I posted on the GSdx thread: HERE.

I suggest to not go beyond scale x3 or the bloom gets weird and faint (try some MSAA to compensate). No skipdraw, just make sure to enable the offset hack.

Should give you neat and stable graphics without having to reset the render every now and then.

#EDIT
Comparison Screenshots, software for reference.

Thanks for that, but it seems it causes some bugs..
Check attached shot

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: newsig.jpg]
Is that D3D9 by mere chance? I remember there were some nasty things with it. Other than that, I'll check it out once I get back, since that's close to the beginning right?