Which GSdx is best?
(05-22-2013, 02:21 AM)jakebarrage Wrote: all i asked was for recommending settings for my pc build like max my performance not ww3 of intel and amd bs lol

Defaults, unless slow then use the recommended speed hacks.

Defaults are the defaults for a reason after all.
[Image: 2748844.png]

Sponsored links

(05-22-2013, 02:21 AM)jakebarrage Wrote: all i asked was for recommending settings for my pc build like max my performance not ww3 of intel and amd bs lol

Like rama and others said, Intel has better performance pricewise and since PCSX2 is not heavily multithreaded the difference is accentuated favoring Intel.
Imagination is where we are truly real
(05-22-2013, 03:56 AM)Koji Wrote: Defaults, unless slow then use the recommended speed hacks.

Defaults are the defaults for a reason after all.
yeah i tryied that im having fps drops when playing mgs2 sons of liberty like looking down the sights or cut scenes and laggy sound like slow mo as well any suggestions please
(05-22-2013, 07:50 AM)jakebarrage Wrote: yeah i tryied that im having fps drops when playing mgs2 sons of liberty like looking down the sights or cut scenes and laggy sound like slow mo as well any suggestions please

Hi jakebarrage if u feel u'r game is slow.first enable recommended speedhacks.if u'r game still slow increase ee cycle rate slider to 1 & also vu cycle steal slider to 1.
if still slow increase both sliders to 2.but remember increasing sliders not recommended,because they can cause other problems.
but some games can take benefit from them.so use them till they not break u'r game Smile
my response wasn't really in a fan-boyish manner, just stating that Intel wasn't ALWAYS the fastest ofcourse with the current cpu's Intel has a huge lead, mainly cause their instructionset is way better, but that doesn't mean AMD is the underdog Smile
Gsdx11 and gsdx9 is best
(05-22-2013, 08:27 AM)Preet Wrote: Hi jakebarrage if u feel u'r game is slow.first enable recommended speedhacks.if u'r game still slow increase ee cycle rate slider to 1 & also vu cycle steal slider to 1.
if still slow increase both sliders to 2.but remember increasing sliders not recommended,because they can cause other problems.
but some games can take benefit from them.so use them till they not break u'r game Smile
hey want to add my on skype and walk me thro i feel like i might of missed some other stuff

(05-22-2013, 05:39 PM)Yash the gamer Wrote: Gsdx11 and gsdx9 is best
im using 11
(05-22-2013, 07:22 PM)jakebarrage Wrote: hey want to add my on skype and walk me thro i feel like i might of missed some other stuff

im using 11

hi jakebarrage pm me u'r skype id.but my internet is slow & i'm from india.maybe i'll not understand u'r language Smile
(05-22-2013, 07:59 PM)Preet Wrote: hi jakebarrage pm me u'r skype id.but my internet is slow & i'm from india.maybe i'll not understand u'r language Smile
ok sent it