Read first: Will PCSX2 run fast on my computer?
(11-07-2010, 12:08 AM)Saiki Wrote:
(11-06-2010, 11:15 PM)Rokoka Wrote: ya I have Saiki but everytime when the first cut scene is over at the very start of the game. It's so slow it's unplayable.
I dare ask: how slow in "unplayable"?

0.92 to 3 fps after it starts up and get's that point. the Cut Scenes are just fine though. They play at 30fps-60 they jump up and down.

Sponsored links

(11-07-2010, 02:11 AM)Rokoka Wrote:
(11-07-2010, 12:08 AM)Saiki Wrote: I dare ask: how slow in "unplayable"?

0.92 to 3 fps after it starts up and get's that point. the Cut Scenes are just fine though. They play at 30fps-60 they jump up and down.

how long does that last, and does the EE% spike?
Hello Guys...I'm Using Pcsx2 0.9.7 beta

My Sys Specs Are:
Intel Core2Duo CPU E4500 @ 2.20GHz
1.5GB RAM
Nvidia Ge Force 8400GS
OS-Win7 Ultimate 32-bit

Can any one give best settings for GOD OF WAR 1 To increase speed?
Stay in 1 thread Madhav:
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-System-or...-Need-help
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
hi i'm a newbie and i need help. i got an old version of pcsx2 on my pc, i tried to run a game (Dragonball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3) on it but it was like going on slow motion while playing or even in the menu ! i tried to install the lastest version but it was even worse ! Sad
i don't know if it's normal,a soft problem,my hardware too low or simply need to configure it.
here's the caracteristics of my pc :
intel core 2 duo CPU E7400 @ 2.80 ghz
NVIDIA GeForce 8400 GS
RAM 2 go DRR2
hard disk 320 go
windows xp sp3
please i need some help !
thank you

(11-07-2010, 02:52 AM)Saiki Wrote:
(11-07-2010, 02:11 AM)Rokoka Wrote: 0.92 to 3 fps after it starts up and get's that point. the Cut Scenes are just fine though. They play at 30fps-60 they jump up and down.

how long does that last, and does the EE% spike?

EE stays the same and the FPS stays that way as well. Not sure how high a normal EE rating is but mine is for SO3 but it's very low for this game I think. Jumps back and forth between 3-6% and I tried many speed hacks setups.

Also mine is a PAL region game not a US one. I got it off ebay... well god that was a long ass time ago now that I think about it. I don't know if it will make a difference what region its from but I figured it was worth mentioning.
it shoouldn't, but did you try sVU?
(11-08-2010, 06:30 AM)Saiki Wrote: it shoouldn't, but did you try sVU?

ya and no changes
Sorry but this is not a support thread, please make a new thread instead of filling this one with support questions/answers.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
didn't think the problem would be this complicated, my apologies, I'll drag it to pm