XInput Wrapper for DS3 and Play.com USB Dual DS2 Controller
Man... I had this thing working on first try for two Dual Shock PS3 controler, but for some reason in-game (How to survive), the second controler wouldn't move for player2 ingame.

Anyways.. I did an uninstall and fiddled with some stuff in Device Manager, uninstalled drivers manually basically...

Anyways! 2hours later.. 100 reboots and 50 install/uninstalled of SCP, installation of xbox 360 drivers.. etc.. I'm out of solutions exept for a complete re-format / windows installation.

Maybe it's something stupid but the xbox controller in device manager appear with yellow exclamation marks.

Sad

Screenshot:
http://i.imgur.com/BefYZR5.png

edit:
Ok I fixed my problem by completly erasing every xbox360 drivers I could find. (Manually in device manager and uninstall from programs/feature) then I reinstalled the microsoft x360 drivers.. bam it worked!

Now in my "Game controller" window I have two controller detected.. but only one works when I test it!! Grr... trying to find what the problem is now..

Sponsored links

Hello and thank you for releasing this software.
I have a really strange issue and i haven't been able to find a fix using google or searching the forums.

I can install the drivers just fine and everything works perfectly instantly even though it says to restart.
I can connect the gamepad via usb and it works just fine, afterwards i can connect via bluetooth just fine as well.

The problem occurs when i restart or set my computer to sleep. As soon as that happens ScpMonitor shows <Error> for host address and the bluetooth stops working.

If i restart the computer right after i install(like the installer says) then host address shows <Error> and bluetooth never works.

The problem is not only with bluetooth though, USB also has issues. Again, usb works perfectly before restart or sleep, but afterwards, even if the controller connects as expected, it sometimes becomes unresponsive, temporarily or permanently, until i plug it out and back in again.

ScpMonitor Screenshots

Things i tried:
Uninstalling and reinstalling, forced and unforced
Unblocking all the files in C:/ScpServer folder and sub-folders (they were blocked initially)
Unblocking all the files that i could find inside c:/Windows folder and sub-folders placed by the installer(They remained blocked even after reinstalled after unblocking, i can't really be sure if i missed any, i used the install logs and driver file info from device manager)
Uninstalling and reinstalling after doing all of the above.
Manually restarting the service from windows. If it worked before restarting it continues to work after restart, otherwise it doesn't.

Attached Files
.txt   ScpService.txt (Size: 8,5 KB / Downloads: 236)
.txt   ScpDriver.txt (Size: 2,77 KB / Downloads: 430)
Guys, who can show successfully DS4 connection via BT?
I have dongle from list: USB\VID_0A12&PID_0001&REV_1915
and as I said early all works separately, so it looks like settings problem or XInput Wrapper bugs, cause my ds4 "talking" with XInput remotely, but doesn't connect.
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-XInput-Wr...#pid426088
Hi, awesome work you've done here !

My DS3 is working fine but not bluetooth. I've tried this method:
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-XInput-Wr...#pid334141

Here's a screenshot of my current status (with my BT adress)
http://i38.servimg.com/u/f38/11/20/17/41/screen10.png

Zadig:
[Image: sans_t12.png]

my PID is : USB\VID_13D3&PID_3304&REV_0001
( Qualcomm Atheros AR9002WB-1NG )

Here's my install log :
--------------------
Code:
SCP Driver Installer 1.2.0.160 [13-01-15 23:20:07]

Detected - Microsoft Windows 81 Professionnel N (6.2.9200.0 AMD64)
Selected WIN81 configuration.

INFO    - ENTER:  DriverPackageInstallW
INFO    - Looking for Model Section [SCProductions.NTamd64]...
INFO    - RETURN: DriverPackageInstallW  (0x103)

Install Succeeded.

-- Install Summary --

is there a way to get that working ? ^^

Regards,

N.

PS :
BTW, Bluetooth is working on MotioninJoy :/ Here's my INF file (oem56.inf)[/code] if it helps :

http://pastebin.com/6mdh01dJ
Hi guys, I need help!

Iv'e bought a ps3 controller to use with my pc. The controller works when it's wired but keeps disconnecting constantly and in order to get it to work again i have to unplug and plug it in again, sometimes several times which makes it very difficult and unpleasant to play with.
When it disconnects it still shows on the scpmonitor program.
I have tried reinstalling the whole process several times, including drivecleanup. Tried to change the cable. The controller is brand new. What could be the problem?

P.S
The bluetooth doesn't work at all. I have a bt v4 dongle, also brand new bought with the controller, a bluetooth headset does work with the same dongle. I tried using zadig and "host address" does appear on the scpmonitor but when i unplug the controller instead of connecting to bt it stays on "reserved".

P.S.S
Iv'e tried using mitioninjoy drivers and better 3ds, same problems.
(Today 06:01 AM)bodeltote Wrote:
Hi, i have recently downloaded pcsx2 emulator and wanted to play some guitar hero like the old times but with my ps4 controller. The thing is that i have been all day trying to get it to work with no luck.
I have already downloaded and installed ds4 to xinput mapper (1.2.2) and the official xbox 360 controller drivers but im still not getting it right, so i was wondering if anyone could give me a hand i would really appreciate it.

PD: sorry for my english and feel free to send me a PM

EDIT: I forgot to say that I was able to connect the ps4 controller and the pc recognizes it as and xbox 360, then I mapped the cursor to the left stick so see how it goes, and It works but when I open Pcsx2 and go to config>pads it isnt there. So that's basically my problem.
My results: I can't connect ds4 via bt, so I migrate to ds4win and buy second ds4 instead ds3....
Hello there, i successfully installed XInput Wrapper 1.2.0.260 for DS3, works flawlessy even on bluetooth.. my question is: i applied the 1.2.2.175 update like the guide told me (stop service, overwriting the new files to the original folder, start service), should i reinstall the drivers from 1.2.2.175 version of ScpDriver.exe now? Or it doesn't change anything?
Hello guys. As you can probably guess, I too am having problems getting this to work. Here's my situation:

I follow the instructions to a T, but it just doesn't seem to do anything. I download xbox 360 drivers, install them, plug the dualshock 3, let windows install some default things, then run Scpdriver and I get 4 messages saying the installation was successful (it's supposed to be 5, but I dont have a bluetooth adaptor nor I intend to use the controller wirelessly, so I guess that doesn't concern me). After that, nothing happens.

I have tried doing this process over ando ver, must have been like 15 times already. Sometimes windows decides to install some xbox360 controller drivers directly after doing the scpdrivers installation (which I cannot seem to skip for some reason), sometimes it doesn't. I check the scpmonitor, nothing appears in there. I check the device manager, there's one device listed there (as opposed to two like I've seen in multiple guides). The test scpuser exes respond to no inputs I do in the controller. Basically, it's just not working.

If it's any indication, I'm going to add that I'm using Windows 7, 64 bits (although sometimes some programs will only work on the 32 bits version. For example, the scpuser.exe I'm using is in the 32 bits version as the 64 bits one says I don't have some dll called "MSVCP120.dll" in my system)

Also adding: I used motioninjoy before and I tried to get rid of it because it kept making my computer bsod. I managed to pinpoint it to the motioninjoy drivers somehow having problems with other drivers in my computer and resulting in the constant bsods. No idea what drivers they are tho as it doesn't seem to tell me, and the bsods seemed to happen at random times with no predictability

Is this xinput wrapper only working if you have bluetooth? Do I have to do anything special if I want to play with the controller plugged in? Do I have some conflicting drivers installed that might be interfering? Do I have to do anything special that I'm missing? What am I doing wrong here?
I've installed this and got it working for the most part, but had a question.

I've got a DS3 connected via USB, and have my Xbox 360 wireless controller connected to my wireless adapter, but the xbox 360 controller is always player 2. The xbox 360 controller doesn't show up in the monitor, so I can't change it there. Any ideas?