ZZogl -- Zero GS KOSMOS fork
All of this advanced options are little weird, and their descriptions does not mean anything easy: no alpha fail hack remove all alpha-fail testing in drawing line of PS2. Fast update use slight different pattern in finding drawing target for texture, etc.

Sponsored links

i use No Alpha Fail Hack and Fast Update and it works great although in that screenshot i saw thicker stripes and they were blue omg Laugh
p.s. Windows 7 ?!?! XD
I'm inactive on this, dedicating most of my time to osu!
It was a gsdx picture, and not only stripes was wrong -- sky texture was incorrectly placed.
so that was a FAIL! hack XD
And what is the best or last version of ZZ ogl ?
Edit: i try to quit shadows(if can be posible) shadows destroy my fps in to many games.
(10-06-2009, 08:29 PM)SebaS-DG Wrote: And what is the best or last version of ZZ ogl ?
Edit: i try to quit shadows(if can be posible) shadows destroy my fps in to many games.

download ZZogl r184 from page 98 it fixes everything
just turn on No Alpha Fail Hack and Fast Update like always and on the newest versions the ZZogl plugin gives Sonic Unleashed almost 10-20 fps boost.For now nothing else can be done...and btw SebaS-DG what are your PC specs?
look at my video its with an older plugin the new ones make it faster

Attached Files
.7z   ZZOgl-r184.7z (Size: 330,84 KB / Downloads: 238)
My PC:
Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate
Mother: BIOSTAR Group GF8100 M2+ TE
Porcesador: AMD Athlon™ 7750 Dual-Core Processor, 2700 Mhz, 2 procesadores principales, 2 procesadores lógicos
RAM: 2,00 GB (Kingston)
Total: 1,75 GB
Graphics Onboard: NVIDIA GeForce 8100 / nForce 720a
Suport DX10 (assasins creed playable at 10-28 FPS
My confi:
[Image: sebasconfi.jpg]
And some others confis like u but speed hacks dont make diference on my game.
The Game is playable but looks bad without bilinear, with no limit fps i play in 20-60 fps.
See my version graphics on my screen, i dont know if that is better.
your specs are good but dude install Windows XP you dont need Windows 7
well i think if you are with XP you might squeeze more speed or with Vista,no offense but Windows 7 sux
(10-07-2009, 08:15 PM)SonicXPS2 Wrote: your specs are good but dude install Windows XP you dont need Windows 7

If he install XP he won't be able to use DX10 on GSdx
(10-07-2009, 08:19 PM)vsub Wrote:
(10-07-2009, 08:15 PM)SonicXPS2 Wrote: your specs are good but dude install Windows XP you dont need Windows 7

If he install XP he won't be able to use DX10 on GSdx

well thats his problem....
his choice good speed or Gsdx which has stripes Smile