ZZogl -- Zero GS KOSMOS fork
(04-26-2009, 01:59 PM)exnaruto Wrote: when i try to enter config i see error:
"plugin load failure: ?(adrees of the dll) SysLibError massage: <null>

(02-24-2009, 07:58 PM)Zeydlitz Wrote: Important! For Windows users! You need cg.dll and cgGL.dll files from Nvidia CG-Toolkit!. This files should be put in pcsx2 main directory.

And btw,the problem is not fixed

Attached Files
.rar   dll.rar (Size: 1,26 MB / Downloads: 467)

Sponsored links

ok thx. and still no good. no overbirghtness and all, but missing textures and the same probs with gdsx....
CG Toolkit is like only issue in installing this plugin, on other hard Zeydlitz is complete win against gdsx... lol
(04-26-2009, 02:10 PM)exnaruto Wrote: ok thx. and still no good. no overbirghtness and all, but missing textures and the same probs with gdsx....
well those limitations of DIRECTX9 won't go away you know Closedeyes

and btw, kh2 is also (kindoff) the only game that i got too and i just live with the fact that it has some few graphical glitches (all i care is that it works on pcsx2) so just live with it Angry
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja
So, here my screenshoots about your plugin on FFXII. I use exactly the same options in the two releases.

First : ZZ Ogl 0.15.108
[Image: captureavec.th.png]

Second : ZZ Ogl 0.16.125

[Image: capturesans.th.png]
Hello Everyone!

Just tried out this Plugin with Gran Turismo PAL and it is great!
It gives me the best combination of stability & speed. I can get through the National B License Test 1-B, other Plugins crashed or the speed was below 25%.

Thanks Zeydlitz for the fine Plugin! Smile

Edit:
On some Races the console is "going crazy", i don't have a clue to explain it so i made a Picture:
(Other Plugins are crashing at this state.)

thanxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Quote:On some Races the console is "going crazy", i don't have a clue to explain it so i made a Picture:
Wah! Console tell that picture should be drawn somewhere on indefinite location. I could remove some of this console messages off.
Hey all,

I get this error message when I try to run the emulator with this plugin. Any help would be greatly appreciated. If I need to give any more information, just let me know.

[Image: ps2pc.jpg?t=1240869844]

.7z   ZZOgl-r134.7z (Size: 453,06 KB / Downloads: 476) ZZOgl-r134