does the pcsx2 disc swap function work?
On the disc, or extract the iso with 7zip.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD

Sponsored links

I have winrar so just copy my Samurai warriors 2 vanilla disc or its winrar file to the XL version folder or its winrar folder? Then just copy the steps in that other forum?
(01-13-2015, 05:08 PM)avih Wrote: Which region/version is it? What are the CRCs of each DVD? which version of PCSX2?

Onimusha Dawn of Dreams:
NTSC-U
Disc 1: SLUS-21180 CRC: FE44479E
Disc 2: SLUS-21362 CRC: FFDE85E9

PCSX2 -1.3.0 GIT

Maybe there is a difference between swapping discs of the same game and importing data from a different one. Some games may only check the EFL file while others check for the actual game files to see if its the correct disc.

@Blyss Sarania: This game seams to have different CRCs and it still works so this may not be it.
Damn, thought I was on to something.

Okay are there any two disc games that DON'T work(aside from this dynasty warriors stuff which is a special case)? If so, what?
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
Always wonder does this apply to Actual disc swapping only or iso swaps too, Cause all the games i have that require disc swap work just fine with iso's, granted there pretty much just the Xenosaga games.
Yeah check this that rama posted on github:

rama Wrote:When I hacked initial swap support together, my games that required swapping all worked.
Xenosaga 2 and 3 were among them.
Later I found out that none of the games I couldn't test worked though Tongue2

So, apparently we've learned nothing. Doh.
So when drax talks about copying the non-XL files in the linked forum...He is talking about copying the vanilla SW or DW game disc to the XL one correct? BTW how do i get Imgburn Tongue
Ignore my last post, I succesfully did it? but when i hit the run fast option to start the emulator in the Pcsx2 emulator, it just turns into a black screen showing nothing?
Rearranged what bositman posted:
Quote:1. Just copy over all files from the normal Samurai Warriors folder to the XL one, WITHOUT overwriting the files that already exist.
2. Create the ISO.
3. Boot the game with the normal SW XL disc.
4. Import
5. When asked to open tray switch/swap to the new ISO (of point 2)
6. swap back again to the normal XL disc
7. Done

Have you done everything like it is written?

If yes, please show emulog after the game didn't load.
Here's the emulog: http://pastebin.com/DeEj38wv

That is all I could get out of it before the pcsx2 went back to its Original ps2 opening (the one with all them random orbs flying all over the place)