from where i can get this file
thanks for your try but the same error

Sponsored links

Those are the files that are required after gabest added OGL to his plugin.Try to compile some rev. lower than GSdx-r1360(don't forget to clean and rebuild GSdx)and if you still have the same problem then than means that somethings wrong with:
1.VC
2.Directx SDK(btw when was the last time that you update your DirectX SDK,do you have the one from march 2009)
3.Something is not configurated correctly.
4.Somethings wrong with your the GSdx source(few days ago I had problems compiling pcsx2 and I don't know how exactly this problem appear(there was a mistake in one of the files).Try to download it again

http://code.google.com/p/pcsx2/source/detail?r=730
ok from where i can get last version of emmintrin.h
(06-15-2009, 08:31 PM)dark king Wrote: ok from where i can get last version of emmintrin.h

I don't know if this is the newest and I don't think this will be your problem(I installed VC++ for the first time march last year and then I made it almost fully portable)

Check the other things that I told you,leave this one for last
ok i just given up their is no hope to solve this problem except gabest him self thanks very much for your help i really Appreciate
your try thanks friend
check to see that that "emmintrin.h" file exists in "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 9.0\VC\include" Smile
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja
yes it is and i replace it with the one which vsub give it to me and the same problem
(06-15-2009, 09:27 PM)dark king Wrote: yes it is and i replace it with the one which vsub give it to me and the same problem

You didn't answer on my question about DirectX SDK.
When was the last time you tried to compile GSdx or this is your first time?
If it's not your first time trying did you ever successfully compile it
i have march 2009 version
ok, that's the latest one Smile

do you also have these files in the same directory?
mmintrin.h, nmmintrin.h, pmmintrin.h, smmintrin.h, tmmintrin.h, wmmintrin.h and xmmintrin.h Smile
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja