low FPS :(
I have rated you both possitive Smile

Sponsored links

(02-09-2015, 04:24 PM)ceefax1278 Wrote: oooo i am using the v02.20(10/02/2006) USA console, I am from the UK but the europe version only went up to 2004 and i thought that the newer 2006 would be better
sorry, that's not what I mentioned. take a look at the image below and mention the number you currently have instead of the place i highlighted over.

[Image: MQx46zo.png]
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
here you go Smile

The only diffrence is see is your one is ssse3 and mine is sse2

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I'm not sure why, it's not supporting dx11 but, you could try using ssse3 for a little performance gain and use dx10 for now till, you receive your new pc. and, take a look here to speed up your processor a little bit.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
I will give it a try Smile thanks again for all your help Smile
If you have any other problems with pcsx2 in your current (or) new pc , feel free to report about it Wink
- Refraction
will do Smile hopefully the new build will ace the game no problem Smile
Oh, it will ace it alright.
[Insert Witty Sig Here.]
@OP

If, you want to know whether the new pc will improve performance in pcsx2 then, post the full name of the processor.
- Refraction
(02-09-2015, 04:42 PM)ssakash Wrote: I'm not sure why, it's not supporting dx11 but, you could try using ssse3 for a little performance gain and use dx10 for now till, you receive your new pc. and, take a look here to speed up your processor a little bit.

Most likely because his card doesn't support DX11. It only has 10.1.
PCSX2 probably checks what options your card has and only displays those options. (D3D10 as latest in this case).
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 3.60~4.20 GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3200
MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Super @ 6 GB | Samsung 980 1TB | Windows 10 Pro x64 (22H2)