save game required for GOD OF WAR 2
I actually means.....dat i got saves of god of war 2 in ps2 format .....and pcsx2 cant load dat save..........and the program attached by dark king let me to convert it into pcsx2 format...

Sponsored links

ahh , good . anyhow ,if there is someone willing to use my save to pass the freakin statue cutscene in bog of the forgoten i would be rly thankfull ...heres my post http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Help-With-GOW2 Tongue

thanks
Please Send Me The Save File After Zeus Comes To Kill kratos,At The Starting Of The Hades Entrance
My Games Hangs Out During The Video After Kratos Is Killed By Zeus PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Please Send Me Save Game
PLEASE!
PLEASE!
PLEASE!
PLEASE!
PLEASE!
PLEASE!
PLEASE!
PLEASE!
(05-17-2010, 11:41 AM)Avichal Wrote: Please Send Me The Save File After Zeus Comes To Kill kratos,At The Starting Of The Hades Entrance
My Games Hangs Out During The Video After Kratos Is Killed By Zeus PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Please Send Me Save Game

Upload your card before the video and I'll save after the video.
I Am Not Able To Load My Memory Card After Using mymc To Add God Of War 2 Save File(.xps .Max .Cbs).
Assist Me Please Smile
Thanks in Advance Smile
hey what about i am going to give you already made memory card and then enjoy ( i will start working right now )
you might not downloaded the right save for your game give me the etf name in side the dvd\iso it might be like this sxxxxxxxx
i want save game from steeds of time to aquiring the amulets of fates of god of war 2 please sir it is necessary
ok can you explain the area better because i haven't played the game in a year or so Tongue ?
i need god of war 2 save file for my pcsx2, i can't find the way after making blind to that big enemy.. so plz give me save file ahead of the TYPHON'S CAVERN.... plz help..... u can email me link on [email protected]