..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: WWE dont work
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello guys i tryed to play wwe smackdown vs raw 09 and 10 but in game my frames drop to 12-18 so slowmotionplay Wink

My system is a Amd Phenom 9650 quadc 4 gb ram ati readon 3450 graphic card (till next week ill get then 5770) i tryed on xp (dirctx9) and win7 (dirctx10) same results ...i have all new plugins from this site here ...so i was thinking at least i should be able to play the sd vs raw 09 with current settings

im new to this pcsx2 so i hope some can help me to get it running ...thx a lot
My guess is your 3450 is holding you back. Wait till next week and check the performance you get with that 5770
Sadly, your CPU could be the problem as well. 2.3ghz (even as a quad core) is pretty slow for emulating PS2 games. The WWE games especially seem to run slowly on the emulator and thus need a faster machine.
this game is one of the most demmanding as usually fighters games are in ps2,and even with that new graphics card you gonna get i cant be sure if you can run it at decent speed
well thx 4 infos so far ..right now i got running with 40-50 fps (cpu overclocked to 2,5 ghz ) ill tell u guys how it works on new card next week Smile