..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: big request Gow1 PAL
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi mates,

i have a small problem with god of war 1. it works with 30-40 fps lil slow but its ok for me.

her the problem: after the first powerup -poseidon sequenz- directly one step before a savepoint next tho the first boss hydra the game frezzes in a white screen.

i have tried all ajustments in pcsx2 i even tried to load savegames from www.gamefaqs.com but those dont work cause there are no pal versions and the safe games are all finished so i have no use for those savegames cause i would still have the white screen freeze.

it would be nice if someone could tell me how to fix this problem.
if there is no solution maybe someone could up a save game from the second or third save point in the game. that would be awsome but if it should be a save game of the pal version. thxBiggrin

sry for my poor englishBlush
i think you need to use the skip-mpeg patch to skip the video
It doesn't work with the PAL version, you can only do it with the NTSC one afaik. So you can't play God of War 1 PAL yet until the bug gets fixed
ahh ok thanx for the answer.

do u know if this white screen error is only on at the first power up or does it appear trhougout the game??
if it appears throughout i think even a pal savegame wont help me
It's at each power you get so yes it is throughout the game
you will stuck as all PAL players did in the middle of the game. so, give up on this version, find NTSC.