..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: God of War 2 Movie Freeze Issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, there is this one movie in my GoW2 game (NTSC) (its where you find this guy chained up and having his guts being eaten out by a bird) that when it reaches what I think is the very end (not sure cuz its never actually ended) it freezes, permanently. (yeah i know there've been a billion threads on this but none of their solutions seem to work for me or I simply have no idea what their talking about) (im kinda hopeless at this stuff) I have PCSX2 0.9.6

Ive heard all about this skip MPEG patch thing, but absolutely no idea what it means and how to use it. Ive read about going into Misc>Enable Patches, then Misc>Patch Browser and when I click on "Skip MPEG" it tells me that patch is not found.

I have no idea how to use these patches so, if anybody can help me out with a step-by-step on how to do this...

Somebody save me, please.
posted yesterday, any replies yet?
Have you tried searching in the forums? There's plenty threads for this game also there's a thread dedicated for this games so maybe you'll get better luck there.

http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-3404.html