..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Tales of: Imaginary Walls
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This has actually happened twice to me. Once on Tales of the Abyss (that was quite some time ago) and Tales of Destiny Director's cut. When I got to random spots in the game there were "imaginary walls" to further explain I couldn't move past a certain spot even though it was where I was supposed to go.

I couldn't find anything else about this, but does anyone know of a way to fix these problems?
If you're sure you're meant to progress past these walls, then oftentimes the game needs a different EE or VU rounding mode.
(12-01-2011, 12:49 AM)rama Wrote: [ -> ]If you're sure you're meant to progress past these walls, then oftentimes the game needs a different EE or VU rounding mode.

Yeah, I am, it's like as soon as I go through a door something is blocking me and the other was when I was supposed to go up some stairs.

Thanks, i'll try messing with them to see if something happens.

Edit: Yeah, I tried them and got no luck.
Try changing the VU Mode to SuperVU Recompiler. Avoid Speedhacks. and enable AutoGamefixes.
(12-01-2011, 03:51 PM)recoder Wrote: [ -> ]Try changing the VU Mode to SuperVU Recompiler. Avoid Speedhacks. and enable AutoGamefixes.

Thanks for the reply. I tried all of that and it's the same problem.
I just walk through a doorway and get stuck. I can spin in a circle, but still can't move.