..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Can you help..?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys,

As you can see I am new. I downloaded the emulator and the game Kingdom Hearts II. The game runs at like 30 FPS in-game, but not in menus. Do you know why? I don't think my specs are that bad.

Hp Pavilion g6 Notebook PC
Windows 7 64 bits
6 GB Ram
AMD A6-3400M APU with Radeon Graphics 1,40Ghz
Quad-core.

Do you know what plugins I should use?
try downloading the latest svn and enable MTVU speed hack(as your cpu is a quad core,I dont think you will have problems with that..how to get to speedhacks config>emulation settings>speedhacks...check the box "enable speed hacks" and enable MTVU...but still..you are using a notebook...notebooks are oveheating quicly and that makes the game run slowly.. hope that really helped
Thanks alot. I'm gonna try.
glad to help! Smile but please remember to post how is the game running with hacks ok? Wink
Have you seen the thread next to yours, by chance?

http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Just-curious--26845

Another member, with the same hardware as you, is also having speed issues.
If all else fails, you could consider the advice I gave him.

And if your processor temps are as fair as their's,
then you could also consider a modest overclock.
It'll really help out that seriously under-clocked processor. Smile
true story. it made a WORLDS difference for me. and im really barely running any hotter, and the only time i am, is when im under max stress. (something i havent come close to while playing ANY combination of games.)
Quote:I downloaded the emulator and the game Kingdom Hearts II

Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.