..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Tourist Trophy Glitches
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone , the game is running good but i have heavy glitches on the screen dunno why , itry all the configurations ..(maybe d3d?)

i have a phenom Xii Black edition

amd radeon 6850X2

8 Gb DDR3

Pcsx 1.0.0

[Image: Sans_titre.jpg]
Try to set the ingame Brightness to zero, Tourist Trophy should be based on the same engine of Gran Turismo 4 so I think it behave in a quite similar way.
(11-04-2012, 11:41 PM)||dav1de|| Wrote: [ -> ]Try to set the ingame Brightness to zero, Tourist Trophy should be based on the same engine of Gran Turismo 4 so I think it behave in a quite similar way.

oh yeah you re right , same engine , i will try it ,thanks m8!
damn still the same ... maybe compatibility problem with phenom II
Nah...it's a problem of the emulator. Have you tried switching between hardware and software mode? Or switching between DX9 and DX11? Or maybe the emulator is not fully compatible with your crossfire...incompatibility with a CPU is almost impossible I think.
(11-06-2012, 02:57 PM)||dav1de|| Wrote: [ -> ]Nah...it's a problem of the emulator. Have you tried switching between hardware and software mode? Or switching between DX9 and DX11? Or maybe the emulator is not fully compatible with your crossfire...incompatibility with a CPU is almost impossible I think.

yeah i try all the config with hard & software , switch d9-d11 try many plugins still the same
up anyone.?