..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Ribbon FFX
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there no way with the PCSX2 English version to get Ribbon in FFX (Final Fantasy 10 ). It seems such a cheat that the Japanese, and Pal players get this, and Other than I think FF7, English have never gotten it. [ However I did not play many earlier FF than that, so 1-6 I do not know about ]

There are so many status ailments to try to make for, it is super tough on English version in many places.
What do you mean? England is a PAL territory...

Was there no International release in your region (which I am assuming must be NTSC-U??) ?
Nope, no ribbon for USA version. If you want one that bad, use the save editor.

http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-FFXED-Fin...ave-Editor

I agree that ribbon would have been nice, especially against great malboros. But...I would at least say, for legit purposes, to have customized armors with auto-haste (a MUST for the creations), stoneproof, and confuseproof. It's up to you for the last one although darkproof and auto-regen doesn't seem worth it.
Oh the things you learn!
Yes it is the morboro that is probably the most frustrating, as he is always ambush ( unless you have initiative gear on ) . It is just I have to make up so many different armor's, and weapons and then remember what area to swap to them. but those playing the pal version just slap a ribbon on, and take up only one spot in a 4 slot piece.. Of course there Omega is a lot tougher Smile

I have looked at the save editor, but I have doubt's that I could make it work right.

I have been using (auto haste)(stoneproof)(deathproof) I guess I need to make one with confuseproof, but I was trying to not have to do that, I tried auto_med thinking it might save me, or at least return me to sanity after Morboro got me, but it seems useless Sad

I did manage to kill Omega though, Smile. It just would have been nice to not have to remove all my strength+, and HP+, and stonetouch, and other things I like because of all the status ailments you have to guard against. And the few Items I have gotten with HP limit removed, and Damage limit removed.