..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Video too much red saturation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello out there,

I've some trouble with running various games under Ubunut (12.04, Nvidiea GT204M propertery driver).
For weeks everything was running smooth and I enjoyed some FF X, then I tried a different game and all of a sudden (Haven't touched settings) the video has some strange colors - red is for too much saturared.
Funny thing is: This problem now occurs with every game I try (even the before working FF X).
I fiddled around with the settings but except some changes in FPS nothing happened so I'm now at a point where I've no idea what I can still do.
[attachment=51146][attachment=51147]

Though about reinstalling but then again I can't find the settings directory and I would really like to backup my snapshots/save games before trying anything 'extreme'.
Any suggestion how to get a nice video again?
I think it is linked to a bad shader post process. Try to hit f7. Otherwise delete gsdx.ini and reconfigure it
**** me! Must have pressed it once in order to load/save a snapshot or … well whatever.
At least it's now out there for others to find when googling ^^" *tries to save some dignity*
Merci beaucoup! :*