..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: So anyway to get xenosaga to run 60 in hardware mode with alot of mechs in battle
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
software mode it runs fine tho with the mechs. in hardware mode with three mechs it drops to 40 and nothing i do makes it go higher.
the ee and gs arent maxed either around 50-70%
specs etc...
i5 3570k just Oc it 2 4 ghz not sure if it stable tho was at 3.4 and its actully running at 60 still trying to slow down tho
ati 290
8 gigs ram
i know if i start using my pc i can here it slow down it seems ok now tho not sure if it will handle four mechs lmao
gs is hitting 80% plus tho
What are you EE%, GS%, VU%. Settings etc. Xenosaga is a rough game to run.
Also why make multiple posts about the same thing? Stick to one posting please.
my ee and gs are fine not 100% the vu is on the default setting im pretty sure it jus tneeds more cpu speed and i can get it to 4.3 but i havent been able to get it stable with this motherboard so i dont know
so it seems oc my cpu help with the sound issues i was having too go firgure
(08-25-2015, 01:30 AM)yamisniper Wrote: [ -> ]the ee and gs arent maxed either around 50-70%

This can happen if they are maxed and you are using slider speedhacks (they fake readings).

Put synchronization mode to async mix to avoid distorted audio (spu2-x plugin settings).
im not using the sliders at all game actully runs better with the multi core speed up with mechs in the battle field and thanks for the audio tip
ok some scenes the audio is falling behind the subtitles its not all of them but the sync is all messed up what lantacy should i use and stuff
probly cause of the async
Out of sync happens only in cutscenes? Do you get full speed in cutscenes?
Pages: 1 2