..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Nevermind,widescreen patch works. WideScreen Patch for Silent Hill 2 US/J Not working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Widescreen patch works. I used the snapshot feature and it didn't snap the correct image for the comparison.

I'm on Windows 8.1, I putĀ  the pnach in the cheats_ws folder and enabled widescreen patches. It says it's 512x448. I don't know what to do.
Edit: Enabling and disabling widescreen patches changes nothing. It's still looks the same.
gsdx titlebar will always display the native resolution of the game whatever you do.
Actually it also displays the native resolution multiplied by the scaling mode too but not the widescreen resolution
(04-06-2016, 10:58 PM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]gsdx titlebar will always display the native resolution of the game whatever you do.

Enabling and disabling widescreen patches changes nothing. It's still looks the same.
(04-06-2016, 11:07 PM)iam_plusq Wrote: [ -> ]Enabling and disabling widescreen patches changes nothing. It's still looks the same.

Stop staring at the numbers, he already said they don't change when applying a WS patch.

Look at the game instead.

@OP: Nevermind, I see you got it working now. And yeah I have a topic going on as well about the screenshot resolution when using the GSdx snapshot feature.