..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: controller not fully working in some games
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,
I've got troubles with my pad, in some games basic controls are not working (ex. the adventure of cookie and cream: the pad works great in the menu and when I run a solo or multiplayer game the directionnal pad does not work anymore) (was using lilypad)
I've read the general troubleshooting guide ( http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Sticky-PC...#pid391516 ), found a "SSSPSX 1.7.1 PM" mod, and with it I can only use the left and right button (so only the X-axis is working), that makes me move forward/backward along the first diagonal of the screen, that's all...
I've the same problem with a multiplayer mod of mortal kombat, but it's ok with my 2 other games so don't know why it works well with some games and not with the others

CPU: i5-3320 (quad 2.6)
GC: Nvidia Quadro K1000M
Mem: 8 Go
PCSX2 1.4.0

games that are ok: burnout 3 (iso), road trip adventure (bin)
games that doesn't work as expected: kuri kuri mix (iso)(=the adventure of cookie and cream Europe), mortal kombat armageddon (iso)

Any idea ?
Thanks for your help
What kind of pad are you using?
PS2 dualshock pad ("Under control")
up ? :'(
Try clearing your settings before you launch the game then redo them...make sure you map them correctly.