GSdx
Actually, those shadows are the reason of slowness, they use destination alpha test, and to fix it I need to draw each triangle separately, which would make it ultimately slow. The more parts the character is made of the slower it gets.

Sponsored links

what about my kh II problem? =[
that's how it looks with dx9, install vista.
cant you please try to fix it in dx9? i realy dont have the place in the HD for vista and enought RAM for vista... plz. =[
How can I go fullscreen with custom resolution on directx10?
Cause when I press alt+enter I get fullscreen resolution same as my desktop (1280x1024) and I need 640x480 resolution for a better performance, this problem dont occur on directx9 mode, u can go with a custom resolution changing the values on settings wich seems to dont work with directx10.
well what you're talking about is internal resolution (which doesn't change the resolution at which gsdx goes fullscreen Smile), the resolution at which gsdx goes fullscreen doesn't matter (since it doesn't impact the speed of pcsx2 Smile)
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja
Gabest, Hokuto no Ken crashes in software mode, although the game works perfectly in hardware mode. Check your pm for dump, if you interested.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hey Gabest, are you interested to implement a "free look" feature into GSdx?
Dolphin got this feature today, its awesome to move the camera and explore the Levels and models.

http://code.google.com/p/dolphin-emu/sou...ail?r=3005

Main Rig: i7-3770k @4.5ghz | 16GB DDR3 | Nvidia GTX 980 TI | Win 10 X64
Laptop: MSI GT62VR | i7-6700HQ | 16GB DDR4 | Nvidia GTX 1060 | Win 10 X64

(04-19-2009, 10:12 AM)Sythedragon Wrote: Can you work on Z.O.E or even Skygunner please? Unsure

(04-19-2009, 11:24 AM)omnikam Wrote: Hey Gabest, was wondering if you could look into Persona 4, it has distorted shadows on characters( their shadows are half displayed or totaly missing) Thanks inadvance
ps..i would provide a picture but cant work out how to put it in this message Sad

Ok let's get this straight. This is NOT a requests thread. From now on whoever makes requests will get warned and eventually banned.
You are free to report any bugs to gabest and help him debugging if he is interested,but do not ask for game x to be fixed or looked into.
glue wore off agian I see

anyway... my games are getting faster by the revsion keep up the great work Smile