GSdx
not properly no ( I dont think so anyway)
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Sponsored links

I think he's just starting to build up the framework for when he actually starts using it.
Pia Carrot e Youkoso!! G.P. Gakuen Princess [J]

Another of Hunex's (3D system) games, seems to have the same palette issue that Clannad.

D3D9 HW:

D3D9 SW:

Attached gs dump.

Attached Files
.7z   Pia Carrot e Youkoso!! G.P. Gakuen Princess [J] - GS dump.7z (Size: 516,95 KB / Downloads: 232)
Please suggest the best graphics plugin for playing smackdown vs raw ps2 game..
In windows you have only 2 options available, ZeroGS and gsdx. You should try both and see for yourself which works the best, but a safe bet is gsdx will be the one, as it is far more advanced than ZeroGS (its like a night and day difference)

(06-23-2009, 01:31 PM)rajesh_maiya Wrote: Please suggest the best graphics plugin for playing smackdown vs raw ps2 game..
Thumbs Down 
The latest version "GSdx-r1425.7z" breaks Sims 2....

The graphics on *move family into lot* selection page is completely screwed up and only shows a 20% of it so you cant even tell if your selecting a family or making a new one...

This is new to the latest update.

The game is:
The Sims 2 [SLUS_212.65;1; CRC = B67577F3]

Just to prove i aint making it up heres the screenshot using previous version of the plugin:
[Image: sb01g.jpg]

Now here is newest version:
[Image: sb02.jpg]

Notice the differance?

Did i post this in correct place? Blink

Note - I have been able to play Sims2 with no real problems (beyond what the PS2 experiances with it) the only true problem ive had so far is the plugin update which broke the graphics.
just wait for 1426, gabest has a fixed up a lot of issues from 1425
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Hi Gabest and great work for your plug-in.
I have a .GS file Ill like you to look at.
Its not a graphic bug its just this game (Bleach blade battlers 2 is verry slow in fight (the game is faster in SW than HW in most place) So I was curious If you could see place for optimization or not.
Here is the g.s files.

I have a GTX295 so its not the speed of my videocard. and from the rundll32 gsdx.dll ......gs the fps are low so the conclusion is that the slowdown is really made by the plug-in and not by the emulation itself.

http://cid-bdcd41c2ceccdeec.skydrive.liv...ublic/Gsdx
(06-23-2009, 03:59 PM)refraction Wrote: just wait for 1426, gabest has a fixed up a lot of issues from 1425

Thanks, just wanted to let you know it broke a game so you dont miss it Smile
i beg you if you could look into ghosting with non native resolution in these games :
monster house
kuon
shadow of rome
Indiana Jones Staff Of Kings

please!thank you for understanding!