Post your PCSX2 cheats-patches here!
I need this patch plz
6b17b39f.pnach

Sponsored links

Yes and probably only you know what that crc mean,for what game it is or for which Prince of Persia

I'm just going to assume it's for The two thrones...so here,remove the // in front of pnach=1 to enable only the cheats you want

Attached Files
.pnach   6b17b39f.pnach (Size: 2,1 KB / Downloads: 851)
tnx
but it note work or what

That picture can't tell me anything and I told you to enable only the codes you want
is there any ar tonelico 2 patch here? i need max/infinite leaf, dive points, or maybe quick level up. even though grinding is easy in there...
Which version do you have
Phew. 84 pages Happy
I read through every page and found some great patches for a lot of the games I have. Thanks to everyone that has made them.

I just discovered PCSX2 a few days ago and am enjoying getting into some of the PS2 games I had stored away after my PS2 broke.

I am currently playing Final Fantasy XII and have found the patch 78DA0252.pnatch by Mark IV to be the correct codes for my version (SLES_543.54;1 CRC=0x78DA0252).

This patch has everything I was looking for except one set of codes. The all good status effects always on codes. I notice that there is a SLUS version of these codes and was wondering if anyone knows of a version of them for my copy of FFXII or if anyone would be so kind as to make them for me.

Here is the codes for the SLUS version in case anyone needs them for reference or in case there is an easy way to convert them to PAL

Code:
gametitle=Final Fantasy XII [SLUS_209.63] (U)
comment=patches by Jlagreen

//Protect, Shell, Libra, bravery, Faith, Haste and Regen always on
//comment=Vaan codes all good status
patch=1,EE,2054A144,word,567c0000

//comment=Ashe codes all good status
patch=1,EE,2054A308,word,567c0000

//comment=Fran codes all good status
patch=1,EE,2054A4CC,word,567c0000

//comment=Baltier codes all good status
patch=1,EE,2054A690,word,567c0000

//comment=Penelo codes all good status
patch=1,EE,2054AA18,word,567c0000

//comment=Bash codes all good status
patch=1,EE,2054A854,word,547c0000

A big thanks in advance if anyone has the time to help me with this Smile
If its not possible well a big thanks all the same, especially to the people who made the patches and of course the emulator its self Smile

P.S. Did I include all the information that I should have? If not just let me know what else is needed and I'll get it right away.

Edit: Oh and in case it is needed I am using PCSX2 0.9.7 (r3878)
does anyone have a patch for kingdom hearts 1 the UK version? the SCES 509.67? i can't seem to find one anywhere.
specifically i want one a code that gives me thunder gems and frost shards, but all items codes are okay
edit: nvm i found the codes
May I request a patch for Yazkuza 2?
hi, i was wondering if anyone has the patch for magna carta, one that allows to run faster than 8.9fps, and item cheats, i cant seem to understand how to make them...thanks in advance..