60 fps codes
SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs: Combined Assault SCUS-97545 0xD7CFDCCF
60 fps
D06A1078 0000001E
206A1078 0000003C

or
206A1070 0000003C

not sure if anyone can check this code but i cant get it to work, frames stay at 40 , tried both options

(i have gotten 60 fps work with a handful of games, i know how to converter , put in notepad and change to pnach)

Sponsored links

I'd like to request PeterDelta if he will have time in the future to make fixed 60 FPS codes for Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen, Jimmy Neutron: Jet Fusion, Star Wars: The Clone Wars – Republic Heroes, and Ty the Tasmanian Tiger. He managed to fix most of the Krome Studios 60 FPS patches already, I'm just pointing out which games still need fixes for the speedup bugs that happen when you apply asasega's 60 FPS codes.
(05-31-2024, 09:19 AM)icup321 Wrote: I'd like to request PeterDelta if he will have time in the future to make fixed 60 FPS codes for Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen, Jimmy Neutron: Jet Fusion, Star Wars: The Clone Wars – Republic Heroes, and Ty the Tasmanian Tiger. He managed to fix most of the Krome Studios 60 FPS patches already, I'm just pointing out which games still need fixes for the speedup bugs that happen when you apply asasega's 60 FPS codes.

Hi, I have the PAL versions of the above. Star Wars clone wars has unlocked fps in gameplay, and for Transformers like Jimmy Neutron can you please indicate where you found the bug?.
Ty the Tasmanian Tiger I'm stuck, it's one of those that requires looking up speeds of everything that moves or finding the global address (which I haven't found yet). In my signature I published what I have advanced
(05-31-2024, 11:51 AM)PeterDelta Wrote: Hi, I have the PAL versions of the above. Star Wars clone wars has unlocked fps in gameplay, and for Transformers like Jimmy Neutron can you please indicate where you found the bug?.
Ty the Tasmanian Tiger I'm stuck, it's one of those that requires looking up speeds of everything that moves or finding the global address (which I haven't found yet). In my signature I published what I have advanced

Actually disregard what I said about Star Wars and Transformers, they actually work just fine after testing them out. For Jimmy Neutron the 60 FPS code works in-game, but it's still capped at 30 FPS in the main menu, probably uses a second FPS limit value somewhere. For Ty 1 I assumed all you had to do was find the speed value like you did for Ty 2, I didn't realize you were actually stuck trying to figure out how to fix it due to how complicated it is, my mistake.
(05-31-2024, 12:57 PM)icup321 Wrote: Actually disregard what I said about Star Wars and Transformers, they actually work just fine after testing them out. For Jimmy Neutron the 60 FPS code works in-game, but it's still capped at 30 FPS in the main menu, probably uses a second FPS limit value somewhere. For Ty 1 I assumed all you had to do was find the speed value like you did for Ty 2, I didn't realize you were actually stuck trying to figure out how to fix it due to how complicated it is, my mistake.

No problem, I've recently fixed 2 games that were crashing at specific points. It may happen that a bug occurs at a specific point, but they're usually easily fixed.
And the Jimmy Neutron menu thing, unlocking that area also means unlocking FMVs and it becomes unstable so I don't recommend it.
Thanks for the Deus Ex patch. The 60fps patch shows up on the cheats tab within the game properties, but for some reason the game still runs at the 30fps when enabled. Anyone know what the issue might be?

nvm. Fixed it by changing the name of the .pnach file to SLUS-20111_70ACF609. Found the solution here: https://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-60-fps-c...est-update
dot hack - Quarantine Part 4 SLUS-20564 0xDF05D056

Raw:
60 FPS
00670B90 00000001

Pnach Code:
[60 FPS]
author=Dragonloverlord
patch=1,EE,00670B90,extended,00000001

Fair warning 60 FPS doubles FMV's and game animation speed however the audio remain undistorted and the speedup is kinda welcome in the post game due to the grindy nature of these games. Also it speeds up menu navigation but that's basically the equivalent of a god send for this game so yeah. Just make sure to use with care AKA probably shouldn't have it enabled well doing the main story cutscenes.
(01-04-2024, 06:24 AM)PeterDelta Wrote: @Khi thank you very kind

Sims, The - Bustin' Out (PAL-M) SLES-52047 BF0D1E1A
SLES-52047_BF0D1E1A.pnach

Sims 2, The - Pets (PAL-M) SLES-54347 774E8455
SLES-54347_774E8455.pnach

The Urbz - Sims in the City (PAL-M) SLES-52908 25C3948E
SLES-52908_25C3948E.pnach

Unlocked at 50 fps

I wanted to report that your 50 FPS Patch makes the buttons broke in The Sims 2 Pets. While trying to select interactions, every second interaction gets skipped on the menu and while pressing buttons in general, the game behaves like they got pressed twice / more than once. It makes the game unplayable because It's very hard to select the skipped interaction from the menu and you have to press the button a few times to get the menu you want shown.
(06-04-2024, 01:25 AM)Richard_1 Wrote: I wanted to report that your 50 FPS Patch makes the buttons broke in The Sims 2 Pets. While trying to select interactions, every second interaction gets skipped on the menu and while pressing buttons in general, the game behaves like they got pressed twice / more than once. It makes the game unplayable because It's very hard to select the skipped interaction from the menu and you have to press the button a few times to get the menu you want shown.

Thanks for the report, this game is a bit complex to fix. The main, pause, and L2 menus are all fixed. To view D-pad stats hold the key until it sticks and for building transparencies press the L2 button (so the fps changes to 25) and when you release it press the R2 button. It can be a bit tedious to view the stats, but it is playable.
(06-04-2024, 10:32 AM)PeterDelta Wrote: Thanks for the report, this game is a bit complex to fix. The main, pause, and L2 menus are all fixed. To view D-pad stats hold the key until it sticks and for building transparencies press the L2 button (so the fps changes to 25) and when you release it press the R2 button. It can be a bit tedious to view the stats, but it is playable.

I tried what you said, but the L2 button doesn't change the FPS to 25.

[Image: PQUI551]

It's extremely annoying while on menus like these, because every second option gets skipped, so, for example, the option "Gardener" would be impossible / very hard to actually choose.