60 fps codes
Berserk - Millennium Falcon Hen - Seima Senki no Shou (Japan) / (wesker90 English translation v1.1)
PS2 ベルセルク 千年帝国の鷹篇 聖魔戦記の章  SLPM_656.88;1) Game CRC = 0x9685E636
!!! Reworked old code from other thread !!!
+FPS unlock to 60fps in gameplay with combo button L3=ON R3=OFF
+Full frame mode (better image)
+HW 2x+ workaround fix for buggy HUD (PCSX2 bug)
+Disabled custom function related to interlacing (fixes some random weird lines in 2d art or fmv)
+New Widescreen area functions for Horizontal - values (check code notes)
+Add PCSX2-QT "gamesettings" profile with recomended settings (uncompress in PCSX2-QT folder)
!!! fps unlock speed up enemy movement and combo counter (hard build combos), need speed corrections. !!!
!!! use fps unlock in game paused or random frezze will happend !!!

renewed code from last year, removed the 512x512 - progressive scan mode till fix bugs, (full frame mode looks same), also fps unlock register (available but disabled) need speed corrections code for combo counter speedup.

Attached Files
.pnach   9685E636.pnach (Size: 1,87 KB / Downloads: 698)
.7z   gamesettings.7z (Size: 575 bytes / Downloads: 579)

Sponsored links

(08-25-2022, 01:04 PM)felixthecat1970 Wrote: Berserk - Millennium Falcon Hen - Seima Senki no Shou (Japan) / (wesker90 English translation v1.1)
PS2 ベルセルク 千年帝国の鷹篇 聖魔戦記の章  SLPM_656.88;1) Game CRC = 0x9685E636
!!! Reworked old code from other thread !!!
+FPS unlock to 60fps in gameplay with combo button L3=ON R3=OFF
+Full frame mode (better image)
+HW 2x+ workaround fix for buggy HUD (PCSX2 bug)
+Disabled custom function related to interlacing (fixes some random weird lines in 2d art or fmv)
+New Widescreen area functions for Horizontal - values (check code notes)
+Add PCSX2-QT "gamesettings" profile with recomended settings (uncompress in PCSX2-QT folder)
!!! fps unlock speed up enemy movement and combo counter (hard build combos), need speed corrections. !!!
!!! use fps unlock in game paused or random frezze will happend !!!

renewed code from last year, removed the 512x512 - progressive scan mode till fix bugs, (full frame mode looks same), also fps unlock register (available but disabled) need speed corrections code for combo counter speedup.

hi! hero! can you make a patch for thenchu wrath of heaven to disable motion blur?
Primal SCES-51685 CRC = 0xE7ABDDC7
60 fps
20487804 00000001
Please tell me whether it can be such that the frame limit variable (like 0x00000001) simply does not exist. For a long time I was looking for a frame limiter in games such as Ratchet and clank (1, 3), Musashi samurai legend, but they simply do not exist (or I could not find them).
Although when changing the values ​​of EE to -2 2 for example, you can state changes in the frame limiter from 60, 50 to 30, 25.
I would like to fix the frame limit in these games to improve performance.
Once I wrote a small script to search for patches in an EE memory file (that is, in the eeMemory.bin file located in the sstates/*.p2s/eeMemory.bin quicksave archive).
It works with mask and saves to .txt
Maybe someone will come in handy.

Usage:
Code:
you need to unpack eeMemory.bin somewhere in a folder. 
I have it in the same folder with the script.

python3 ps2scan.py [filename] [4b hex value to find] [4b hex value to replace]

python3 ps2scan.py eeMemory.bin 0x3CXX3F80 0xXXXX3E00
python3 ps2scan.py eeMemory.bin 0x240100XX 0xXXXXXX02
python3 ps2scan.py eeMemory.bin 0x3F800000 0x3F000000

(XX is mask, any value that will be found in EE memory)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/18LwkF-R...sp=sharing
Valkyrie Profile 2 - Silmeria (Germany) SLES_546.46;1) Game CRC = 0xB65E141B
+Unlock FPS in cutscenes (some visual bug in alicia skirt) - codeblock maked in .pnach for function address
+Enable Full Frame mode
+Partial disable gameguard protection required for codes (gameguard still check battle mode)
+add gamesettings profile with alternate settings for PCSX2-QT
-for performance alicia self shadow disabled - forest red filter disabled (HW bug)
-Due to crash warp effect in map and blur rush effect in dungeon are disabled (transition graphic bugs)
-Video sync - rumble bugs are related to PCSX2 emulation (disable vibration in game options if you controller disconnect)
Thanks to code notes from Vp2 UK version by Savas Gürcebe [Maori-Jigglypuff] and Agrippa for discover the crash related to progressive scan register.

@bigorados: next in list for Des-PAL-ettizer game series....
@xxelputojefexx:  i think some codes are available in forums but i dont know if they are related to effects use search function.
@flcl8193:  debugging executables i see many games the frame cap is related to function scegssyncv and GS privileged register 12001000, others use 3rd build buffer (berserk) and the japanese type many fps is tied to 3d engine uncapping it will speed up; functions - registers who pass values are in float point operations (3f80000 to f00-f23 1.0 - sword of destiny), other is diabling - bypassing the scegssyncv or sycndcache check HERE for some examples

Attached Files
.7z   gamesettings.7z (Size: 580 bytes / Downloads: 90)
.pnach   B65E141B.pnach (Size: 4,15 KB / Downloads: 87)
(09-22-2022, 11:48 PM)felixthecat1970 Wrote: Valkyrie Profile 2 - Silmeria (Germany) SLES_546.46;1) Game CRC = 0xB65E141B
+Unlock FPS in cutscenes (some visual bug in alicia skirt) - codeblock maked in .pnach for function address
+Enable Full Frame mode
+Partial disable gameguard protection required for codes (gameguard still check battle mode)
+add gamesettings profile with alternate settings for PCSX2-QT
-for performance alicia self shadow disabled - forest red filter disabled (HW bug)
-Due to crash warp effect in map and blur rush effect in dungeon are disabled (transition graphic bugs)
-Video sync - rumble bugs are related to PCSX2 emulation (disable vibration in game options if you controller disconnect)
Thanks to code notes from Vp2 UK version by Savas Gürcebe [Maori-Jigglypuff] and Agrippa for discover the crash related to progressive scan register.

Hello esteemed felixthecat1970,

first of all, on behalf of all german users, i want to thank you very much for your time and efforts and for the codes you created for this version of the game. The codes work very well and solve crucial problems. Maybe in the near future even other buggy things will be (temporarily) solved. I will always follow all the projects. Both thumbs up for all your work and thanks also for the other users forever! Laugh
(09-23-2022, 07:12 PM)Khi Wrote: Hello esteemed felixthecat1970,

first of all, on behalf of all german users, i want to thank you very much for your time and efforts and for the codes you created for this version of the game. The codes work very well and solve crucial problems. Maybe in the near future even other buggy things will be (temporarily) solved. I will always follow all the projects. Both thumbs up for all your work and thanks also for the other users forever! Laugh

about the PCSX2 bugs the video audio dsync or skip is because weird "in house" trick game programing (i guess and read somewhere in git); because video runs same as ntsc counterpart 29.9fps, in PAL mode apply a "slowdown" so giving choppy display and audio the solution is run game in NTSC mode (video runs as usa/jap speed ok) but still missing speed correction registers - functions (audio desync and game logic speed up); for HW+2x upscaling bugs i try some combinations in custom game profile for PCSX2-QT check github couple hours; keep in mind game has "gameguard" protection in theory i should work ok (only with my codes in .pnach file) but if suddenly frezze in gameplay let me know (i only tested after 1er boss battle),
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (USA) (En,Es) SLUS_208.26;1) Game CRC = 0xC71A6146
!!!test code!!!
+unlock fps by register, variable 40 - 60fps
+call progressive scan mode to 640x448 (better image)
-low fps in chara movement (theory) bad 3d engine or movement cap in "unknow" 3f80 register pass.

Attached Files
.pnach   C71A6146.pnach (Size: 578 bytes / Downloads: 119)
Hi, I'm looking for 60 fps codes to play these games:

- SOCOM II - U.S. Navy Seals (patch R0004)
- SOCOM 3 - U.S. Navy Seals (2.3 version)
- SOCOM U.S. Navy Seals - Combined Assault (1.4 version)

Thanks.