60 fps codes
@felixthecat1970

you are the man! thanks a lot!! i never, ever thought that somebody would answer for a german version, or (you!) already made one- i am really happy :-))

i tried to patch it directly in the iso with ps2_patch_engine 1.03 but it says "Patch list contains unsupported cheat types". That's not a real problem because the code is running nice as cheat with PCSX2 :-)

But maybe you know how? (thinking about a newer device like Nvidia Shield in the future with lot's of power to emulate PS2 but no option to enter a cheat only upscaling possible with the emulator).

do you have also other codes for this classic?

thank you again! i am so happy that i can enjoy it now smooth, sitting on the couch with the controller :-)

Sponsored links

(01-03-2023, 02:35 PM)JohnnyT Wrote: @felixthecat1970

you are the man! thanks a lot!! i never, ever thought that somebody would answer for a german version, or (you!) already made one- i am really happy :-))

i tried to patch it directly in the iso with ps2_patch_engine 1.03 but it says "Patch list contains unsupported cheat types". That's not a real problem because the code is running nice as cheat with PCSX2 :-)

But maybe you know how?  (thinking about a newer device like Nvidia Shield in the future with lot's of power to emulate PS2 but no option to enter a cheat only upscaling possible with the emulator).

do you have also other codes for this classic?

thank you again! i am so happy that i can enjoy it now smooth, sitting on the couch with the controller :-)
that game overwrite with new data between menu-scenes so static patches is not possible hence dynamic e= type codes are used which is not compactible with patch engine; about powerfull handhelds hands down for steam deck is the best and new mini pc ryzen 6900hx mini pc (same size as 2 final fantasy viii psx game cases stock up) uses linux or windows as OS sadly where i live cost 4 times value in local money compared in us dollars Sad  so only dream about it Closedeyes ; i dont have more codes  but game files has some .inis (pc style) "maybe" can change things as controller commands but need to recopile the whole game or memory hex editing at risk do nothing or crash, or check "cheats" thread here maybe some post something and gamehacking.org .
thx for the explanation, i hoped maybe you have a widescreen code, but there is also none for the US version available but requested
Can't find the 60 fps code for The Warrios SLUS-21215
(01-06-2023, 11:07 PM)logar04 Wrote: Can't find the 60 fps code for The Warrios SLUS-21215

Asasega can`t find any code here post
updated v3 check list in signature for newer updated codes, leave codes here as legacy
Dark Cloud (Europe) (En,Fr,De,Es,It) Game CRC = 0x0BAA8DD8
+60 fps
+Enabling NTSC Tv mode instead PAL
-updated missing registers seems works ok, was tested in ps3-bc

Tekken Tag Tournament (Europe) (En,Fr,De,Es,It) (v2.00) SCES_500.01;1) Game CRC = 0xD07E8F35
+60 fps (PAL run only 50fps bad for figthing games)
+Enable NTSC Tv mode instead PAL
+Enable full frame mode 640x448 looks better (this game is a field rendered type 640x256)

Full frame mode for gameplay only, FMV still is field rendered mode (should fail / bug in consoles due uncommon parameters), still missing registers for change FMV size but works ok.

Attached Files
.pnach   D07E8F35.pnach (Size: 671 bytes / Downloads: 144)
.pnach   0BAA8DD8.pnach (Size: 253 bytes / Downloads: 112)
I'm looking for disable motion blur codes and 60 fps code for Midnight Club 3 Dub Edition... Remix has them already but I have no idea how to make the codes or read the Remix codes to see what the initial searches were for in order to even make them. Inside the spoiler are the .pnach's that I have for both games. The purpose for the original over remix is because I recently found out that the soundtrack for Remix is lacking compared to the original; With the ability to port the OG save into Remix, I was going to play through the original and then after I beat the game, switch to Remix. So that I can listen to the OG soundtrack as long as possible before having to ditch the OG in favor of the extra content Remix adds.

[Image: image.png]
request
60fps and interlaced patch for
Resident Evil Code Veronica - SLES-50306 (EN, DE, FR, ES)
Intel i7 4790k / 32gb Ddr3 1600Mhz / GTX 1080 /Wind 10 64bit

(01-08-2023, 12:56 AM)DeathWrench Wrote: I'm looking for disable motion blur codes and 60 fps code for Midnight Club 3 Dub Edition... Remix has them already but I have no idea how to make the codes or read the Remix codes to see what the initial searches were for in order to even make them. Inside the spoiler are the .pnach's that I have for both games. The purpose for the original over remix is because I recently found out that the soundtrack for Remix is lacking compared to the original; With the ability to port the OG save into Remix, I was going to play through the original and then after I beat the game, switch to Remix. So that I can listen to the OG soundtrack as long as possible before having to ditch the OG in favor of the extra content Remix adds.

[Image: image.png]
umm If game version is a update of other maybe preserve old code you need good usage of ps2 debugger and help of ram searcher for compare values my recomendation is search the orignal values game1 in game2  example: document  //xxxxxx original hex values when you find match or similar (developers upgrade / update code but sintaxis looks similar) thent search in version 2 the original values, is a time consuming but many codes can be ported in this way.

@jonaand
japanese developed games "almost "all sync engine with fps so "if" some code is discovered witch uncap the fps or set fps will be double-speed mostly (i try many a give up)
example the same game US version from asasega HERE maybe can look if is possible call NTSC mode with audio video sync logic.
(01-07-2023, 11:18 PM)felixthecat1970 Wrote: Dark Cloud (Europe) (En,Fr,De,Es,It) Game CRC = 0x0BAA8DD8
+60 fps
+Enabling NTSC Tv mode instead PAL
--fast check this and seems run speed logic ok (or maybe a little fast?¿ but works fine)

Tekken Tag Tournament (Europe) (En,Fr,De,Es,It) (v2.00) SCES_500.01;1) Game CRC = 0xD07E8F35
+60 fps (PAL run only 50fps bad for figthing games)
+Enable NTSC Tv mode instead PAL
+Enable full frame mode 640x448 looks better (this game is a field rendered type 640x256)

Full frame mode for gameplay only, FMV still is field rendered mode (should fail / bug in consoles patch due uncommon parameter), still missing registers for change FMV size but works ok.

I see you've been doing god's work getting 60 fps patches up. Any chance of doing one for Dragonball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3? Lots of DBZ fans still play it, especially because there's a big modding community around it.
There's an incomplete one from 5 or 6 years ago that could probably help. Has issues of just doubling the speed of most stuff in the game except for melee combat: https://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-60-fps-c...#pid549449