60 fps codes
Berserk - Millennium Falcon Hen - Seima Senki no Shou (Japan) / (wesker90 translation 1.1) SLPM_656.88;1) Game CRC = 0x9685E636
+v2 enable combo button for unlock FPS to 60fps L3=60fps R3=30fps,
+enable full frame mode, 
+enable sharp mode,

60fps unlock have bugs (enemy speed, hard built combo hits, others)

For other games missing unlock fps fixes etc, try new tool "lossless scaling frame generation in steam"  for correct framerate 3d logic for this game and works almost all games, still show some graphic bugs in fast movement and add some input lag for sensitive type games (like figthing) but no "gamebreaking, still correct frame rate unlock is better but hard and missing fixes, this tool is the second fast easy best alternative works almost all games.

Attached Files
.pnach   SLPM-65688_9685E636.pnach (Size: 920 bytes / Downloads: 54)

Sponsored links

Grandia III SLUS-21334 5B657DAD

note: new patch that no need address to fix traverse and no freeze at all, no need for conditional, I was testing a while, about 5hrs but send me feed back if anything wrong happens

Attached Files
.pnach   SLUS-21334_5B657DAD.pnach (Size: 253 bytes / Downloads: 51)
(11-17-2023, 02:00 PM)PeterDelta Wrote: Ben 10 - Alien Force - Vilgax Attacks PAL-M SLES-55592 35C84D80
Complete the work of asasega, the address that unlocks the fps is also valid for PAL. Fixed FMV (I haven't verified it in the US version). And I add a 60fps patch, it keeps the speed the same as at 50.
Code:
[50 FPS]
patch=1,EE,201002F4,extended,10000011
patch=1,EE,E0010001,extended,004D114C
patch=1,EE,201002F4,extended,45000011

[60 FPS]
patch=1,EE,00434FD4,word,3C050000
patch=1,EE,00434FDC,word,3C060052
patch=1,EE,00434FE4,word,3C070001

Ben 10 - Ultimate Alien - Cosmic Destruction PAL-M SLES-55639 F4299325

Ben 10 - Protector of Earth PAL-M SLES-54952 1712E9F9
Update: Fixed jump

Hello Peter, i fullly tested your patch for Ben 10 - Protector of Earth and works well for the majority of the levels, but unfortunately in certain levels you need to disable both 60 and 50 FPS patches to be able to continue the level and don't be trapped forever, it only happens in 3 or 4 levels and is because the code makes you less heavy so you can't press some buttons/platforms and in others levels the objects can't press those things for the same reasons, and also while trying to jump in front of certain objects or random locations the double jump bug appears but thats not a big problem, just something to point out.
I just wanted to let you know, and just if you want i can give you a 100% savefile in any case that you want to test out or something, just let me know Smile
(02-12-2024, 08:59 AM)KMI Wrote: Hello Peter, i fullly tested your patch for Ben 10 - Protector of Earth and works well for the majority of the levels, but unfortunately in certain levels you need to disable both 60 and 50 FPS patches to be able to continue the level and don't be trapped forever, it only happens in 3 or 4 levels and is because the code makes you less heavy so you can't press some buttons/platforms and in others levels the objects can't press those things for the same reasons, and also while trying to jump in front of certain objects or random locations the double jump bug appears but thats not a big problem, just something to point out.
I just wanted to let you know, and just if you want i can give you a 100% savefile in any case that you want to test out or something, just let me know Smile

Thanks for the information KMI, I just debugged the 60 fps patches, this was one of the few I had left to square the image and they are all fixed and run in 480p. If you have completed it 100% it would be a great help to see if I can complete the fps and leave the game complete Wink
(02-12-2024, 11:56 AM)PeterDelta Wrote: Thanks for the information KMI, I just debugged the 60 fps patches, this was one of the few I had left to square the image and they are all fixed and run in 480p. If you have completed it 100% it would be a great help to see if I can complete the fps and leave the game complete Wink

Glad that i can help you  Biggrin

100%Savefile

I give you some tips, the bugs are found in the Northwest, Midwest and Eastcoast (first level) areas in the blue pins levels (atleast the ones i can remember). There are 14 blue pins levels that you will need to check if you want to test it out completely, i just can't remember the exact levels but you can beat the levels quickly with the in-game "invincible" cheat  Ninja

And just to let you know, i will be releasing a HD texture pack with the help of a cool guy that upscales textures for free in the gbatemp forum, so we can play the game in the best way possible, also you can call me Kevin if you want  Happy
(02-12-2024, 03:56 PM)KMI Wrote: Glad that i can help you  Biggrin

100%Savefile

I give you some tips, the bugs are found in the Northwest, Midwest and Eastcoast (first level) areas in the blue pins levels (atleast the ones i can remember). There are 14 blue pins levels that you will need to check if you want to test it out completely, i just can't remember the exact levels but you can beat the levels quickly with the in-game "invincible" cheat  Ninja

And just to let you know, i will be releasing a HD texture pack with the help of a cool guy that upscales textures for free in the gbatemp forum, so we can play the game in the best way possible, also you can call me Kevin if you want  Happy

Thank you very much Kevin, magnificent contribution, this afternoon I will review it and see if we complete it without errors.

Edit: I tried all the levels and lowered the address value a little so that it doesn't triple jump on those levels. That triple jump that you might think is something from the patch, the truth is that it is a bug in the game itself, which with the fps unlocked increases the internal speed and becomes more frequent. Running at 30 fps you can also do that triple jump but since the animations are slower it doesn't happen as often (you have to press X faster to do it). I would have to fix the game and it is beyond my knowledge but I have minimized it. I will continue testing
Final Fantasy XII (NTSC-U) SLUS-20963 0779FBDB 
.pnach   SLUS-20963_0779fbdb.pnach (Size: 1,19 KB / Downloads: 59)

Final Fantasy XII (PAL-S) SLES-54358 C52B466E 
.pnach   SLES-54358_C52B466E.pnach (Size: 1,13 KB / Downloads: 48)

Final Fantasy XII (PAL-E) SLES-54354 78DA0252 
.pnach   SLES-54354_78DA0252.pnach (Size: 1,19 KB / Downloads: 52)

Note: well here we are, unfinished patch for FFXII, in a few days I will add Japanese version too to everyone that want to join us to debugging more this patch (felixthecat1970 you can show up whenever you want xD) , because this is too much for one brain, my brother in crime PeterDelta joined to help me on PAL versions because even the port is a nightmare LOL, he help me a lot to fix all traverse and others stuff, unfortunate this not works on NTSC-U, so here we are:

NTSC-U
-True 60 FPS
-Cutscenes totally broken, speed good but scene sequences too fast and some graphical glitches
-Traverse half fixed to party only
-Quickening timing too fast
-Still many things for check speed like mini-games and others stuff

PAL-S and PAL-E
-true 50 FPS
-Cutscenes totally broken, speed good but scene sequences too fast and some graphical glitches
-Traverse for party and all NPC fixed
-Still many things for check speed like mini-games and others stuff  for check speed like mini-games and others stuff
Crime Life - Gang Wars (PAL-M) SLES-52122 4924907E
SLES-52122_4924907E.pnach

Unlocked FPS
Crash Nitro Kart (PAL-M6) SLES-51511 1B09B0E4
SLES-51511_1B09B0E4.pnach

Forces progressive scan mode 480p at 60fps. Same speed as 50.
(02-13-2024, 06:15 PM)Gabominated Wrote: Final Fantasy XII (NTSC-U) SLUS-20963 0779FBDB 

Final Fantasy XII (PAL-S) SLES-54358 C52B466E 

Final Fantasy XII (PAL-E) SLES-54354 78DA0252 

Note: well here we are, unfinished patch for FFXII, in a few days I will add Japanese version too to everyone that want to join us to debugging more this patch (felixthecat1970 you can show up whenever you want xD) , because this is too much for one brain, my brother in crime PeterDelta joined to help me on PAL versions because even the port is a nightmare LOL, he help me a lot to fix all traverse and others stuff, unfortunate this not works on NTSC-U, so here we are:

NTSC-U
-True 60 FPS
-Traverse half fixed to party only

PAL-S and PAL-E
-true 50 FPS
-Traverse for party and all NPC fixed
-Still many things for check speed like mini-games and others stuff  for check speed like mini-games and others stuff

Thanks you so much for sharing these! The PAL-E patches work great on aethersx and have a tremendous effect on animation fluidity. Huge improvement.