A farewell from cottonvibes
Many thanks for your hours of work helping to preserve this awesome console. Sucks that the emulator is losing yet another talented dev, though at least you're leaving for the best possible reason.

Good luck with everything. Hope to see you back in the emulation scene sometime in the future in some capacity, maybe once your career has stabilized and isn't eating away all of your time.

Sponsored links

Thanks Cotton for the mtvu hack . The day pcsx2 fully supports quad core maybe even octa core processor is near and u r the man who kicked start the process.

Good luck may u live long and prosper Tongue .
PS: check in every now and then to help pcsx2 reach its true glory (60fps solid on every game at 3x native resolution).......Tongue
Don't know what to say, after all, I wish you all good
Everything has to come to an end, eventually.
Thank you for all you brilliant work, you deserve all the best (as well as all pcsx2 ppl Smile).

I argue, however, I'll never let things such as job interfere with things I like to do in my life.
Many thanks for the invention of microVU which has great compatibility to run games properly.

I see people must be idle or loose in real life to contribute to Open Source.

Well. Best wishes to your real life man.
durable PC since 2008
CPU : E7200 @ 2.53 GHz 1.04 V / OC 3.7 GHz 1.36 V (390*9.5, 4GB DDR2 780)
GPU : 8600GT (GDDR3, 256 MB) / OC (750 / 900)
BOARD : GA-EP31-DS3L (rev 1.0) broken and bought a second hand one replaced
PSU : 300 W
Well I dont post much, but I have been using pcsx2 for a good 4 or 5 years, been around on the forums for a while (since I was like 16 or something) although I have always been more of a reader than a poster, and I can say I have noticed vast improvements due to your work cotton, and a lot of fixes posted by you so I have to break my silence and say farewell, best of luck with your job, and thanks for your awesome work!
1 more coder leaving the project. What will happen to PCSX2 ? Sad
Phenom 1055T x6 3.5GHz ; nVidia GTS 250; 6Gb RAM; Windows 7 x64
(11-22-2011, 05:55 AM)Summoner Wrote: 1 more coder leaving the project. What will happen to PCSX2 ? Sad

It will continue, coders come and go (as you might have seen)
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

More codes will surely come. Tongue2 Lets hope for the best. Smile
[Image: recodersignature2.png]
thanks!good luck with your new work!